Answered Repositioning penis controllers on a futa converted person

GordonShock

Reactions
Hello,

I'm dabbling with futa conversion, and it's coming along pretty well, but I've run into a snag. The penis controllers on the converted person (left) are not aligned properly, and I can't seem to find a way to move them. The values in the phys tab are all the same, and when I try to manually input values in the move tab nothing happens. What am I missing?

P Controllers.JPG

Last edited:
Nevermind, it's the "Mesh" offset parameters in the Alternative Futa plugin. @Stopper I'm curious, why is that behavior occurring, and is this the way it's supposed or have I stumbled upon a bug? If it's the latter I sure would appreciate further details so I can understand your plugin and its interactions better. ✌

Upvote 0
Nevermind, it's the "Mesh" offset parameters in the Alternative Futa plugin. @Stopper I'm curious, why is that behavior occurring, and is this the way it's supposed or have I stumbled upon a bug? If it's the latter I sure would appreciate further details so I can understand your plugin and its interactions better. ✌

These morphs are specifically meant to move the gens without moving the bones. I added them because the female geometry doesn't always work well with the bones being as far back as they need to be for the mesh to line up with the body. In some cases I wanted to intentionally desync the bones and mesh a bit. The Bone+Mesh morphs will move them in sync.

Are you getting this behavior with them being set to 0?

Upvote 0
These morphs are specifically meant to move the gens without moving the bones. I added them because the female geometry doesn't always work well with the bones being as far back as they need to be for the mesh to line up with the body. In some cases I wanted to intentionally desync the bones and mesh a bit. The Bone+Mesh morphs will move them in sync.

Are you getting this behavior with them being set to 0?

If you don't mind, I will move this discussion to your plugin subforum, you seem to have a growing number of fans that want to contribute in ways that can help better the plugin at a faster rate, and I count myself among them. This way, the following information may inform them all at once.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom