Question Setting All Person Joint Controls at Once

Arangoney

Reactions
Hi all đź‘‹

Is there a way to set all joints to "comply" or "on" at once ? Like a "posing/animating mode" ?

I'm currently struggling because somehow most of a person's joints are reset to "off", after I do something like selecting a pose preset.

Also I m facing some cascading issues, when I finish a segment, when I create a new pose in some other segment, it is affecting my timeline in the first segment. 🤯

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. 🙄

Perhaps because it's changing the control nodes when you set that new pose, and then Timeline can't move them properly based on your previous nodes states.

Thanks for your reply!! This page helps a lot! đź’Ž
Regarding the second question, are you saying that control node settings are somehow resetting when I'm choosing a new pose preset? (and that the new node settings for segment #2 are also valid in segment #1?) Like, node settings are node settings, regardless of which segment? :eek:

Upvote 0
I'm saying that if you have a target for chest control in segment 1 with keyframes for that node (green), and then you apply a pose preset on segment 2 that turns off the chest nodes (red), when you go back to segment 1 the chest node might still be off (red) and the animation looks different as if it was changed, even if it wasn't.
Perhaps that's what is happening and gives the impression that one segment tampered with another segment.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom