Repairing Roxy

Scenes Repairing Roxy

nothingatall

Reactions
Amazing scene! One wee problem I have which I'm not sure if the cause is only on my end or not, is that in VR mode I can't see my pointer lines to press the buttons. and the menu won't open so I cannot leave, edit the scene etc.

Amazing scene! One wee problem I have which I'm not sure if the cause is only on my end or not, is that in VR mode I can't see my pointer lines to press the buttons. and the menu won't open so I cannot leave, edit the scene etc.

Hey, I tested a bit in VR and couldn't recreate your problem. To my knowledge this scene really doesn't use anything crazy that could affect VAM in that way, are you sure it's not an in game setting that's turned off, or maybe you have a session plugin running, is your copy of VAM up to date?

Not really sure what could cause that issue sorry.

Last edited:
So it is just my end then 😅 No worries, I'll fiddle about with my settings and plugins when I get a chance and see if I can narrow it down

Amazing stuff! Would love to see more with Roxy or the other animatronics! Especially looking forward to poses where Roxy is more dominant.
Would you consider doing a futa version too? Im sure a lot of people would love it.

This is really good! Out of curiosity would you consider merging the 2 scenes, so the intro and the main scene are all loaded at once? The initial loading would be longer but there wouldn't be any downtime as the second scene loads

This is really good! Out of curiosity would you consider merging the 2 scenes, so the intro and the main scene are all loaded at once? The initial loading would be longer but there wouldn't be any downtime as the second scene loads

Thanks! glad you enjoyed it.
Having it all as one big scene would be really nice, but I find once a scene becomes a certain size keeping track of everything becomes a nightmare. Splitting the scene up lets my poor human brain keep track of everything so I can focus more on the fun part of making a scene.
I feel like merging the scene, either from the beginning or trying to do so now, would probably be a shitload of work for very minimal payoff.

Amazing stuff! Would love to see more with Roxy or the other animatronics! Especially looking forward to poses where Roxy is more dominant.
Would you consider doing a futa version too? Im sure a lot of people would love it.

Thanks!
I'm a bit crap at modeling, which is why I mostly use other peoples assets. So no Futa version because it doesn't exist sorry.
Mopedlampe recently released some amazing models which I would definitely think about playing around with if they ever make them available for free.

Thanks! glad you enjoyed it.
Having it all as one big scene would be really nice, but I find once a scene becomes a certain size keeping track of everything becomes a nightmare. Splitting the scene up lets my poor human brain keep track of everything so I can focus more on the fun part of making a scene.
I feel like merging the scene, either from the beginning or trying to do so now, would probably be a shitload of work for very minimal payoff.
Very fair, thanks for the reply!
I noticed there were buttons for other animatronics, do you have plans on expanding this scene? I know you mentioned Mopedlampe's models, but testitou also made 5 models which are currently free (released last summer, they should be on pages 3 and 4 of his resources)

Very fair, thanks for the reply!
I noticed there were buttons for other animatronics, do you have plans on expanding this scene? I know you mentioned Mopedlampe's models, but testitou also made 5 models which are currently free (released last summer, they should be on pages 3 and 4 of his resources)

Those buttons where really only there for flavour, the implication that you are behind the scenes working on an animatronic at a functioning establishment.
Sorry the scope of the scene is a bit small, just focusing on one character and a couple of animations makes a manageable amount of work.
I'm not sure how well this scene supports changing Roxy's appearance, but you might be able to bring another character in and have the scene work mostly fine.
To be perfectly honest I don't like the way those testitou models look, I don't have a lot of personal motivation to make something using them, sorry.

how did you get her hair to work i cant seem to find it on the hair presets?
The hair is a unity asset taken from the original model, it doesn't use the vam hair system.
The CustomUnityAsset with the hair is hidden in the scene so you have to show hidden objects to muck with it.
If the hair is not working in the scene for some reason make sure you have the original Roxy model from OniEkohvius downloaded.

My man, this scene is incredible, definitly one of the better scenes ive seen on VAM, and for free too! Created an account on here just to say you do some great work and I look forward to whatever you do in the future. I wouldnt mind some more Roxy either!

My man, this scene is incredible, definitly one of the better scenes ive seen on VAM, and for free too! Created an account on here just to say you do some great work and I look forward to whatever you do in the future. I wouldnt mind some more Roxy either!
thanks, so glad you enjoyed it! I'm hoping to make more stuff soon.