Looks Reina - Female + Futa

Shioro

Reactions
Twitter
Shioro_nsfw
Patreon
Shioro
Shioro submitted a new resource:

Reina - Female + Futa - Purple Lightning strikes twice, hitting its mark on the second.

She can be 'Tekken', but there are STRINGS attached.

View attachment 337664

I included a height adjustment morph to make it easier to put her into existing scenes because Reina (162cm/5'4) is shorter than base G2 (176cm/5'10) by default. Also included a collider editor preset for Futa.

Hair is rigged and I put two colliders inside the head to avoid clipping. And as with...

Read more about this resource...

The hair has the double-vision bug in VR... it's a shame, I was totally here for you stealing some of OniEkohvius' thunder.
There should be a fix in this thread:

The hair has the double-vision bug in VR... it's a shame, I was totally here for you stealing some of OniEkohvius' thunder.
There should be a fix in this thread:

What thunder? And I'm embarrassed. I turn off VR support to check out the physics in Unity because if you don't it will turn on your SteamVR and HMD. I just forgot to turn it back on. I'll fix it rn.

Last edited:
During the fast head movements her hair constantly clips through her head, do you know how to fix that problem ?

During the fast head movements her hair constantly clips through her head, do you know how to fix that problem ?

The only thing that might help you is this:

It barely clips through her head on my end. I put two invisible colliders inside her head to prevent exactly this problem. :unsure:

I can tone down the physics a bit to help mitigate it more.

Last edited:

I made sure to jerk her around hard to get the right physics settings. With my updated settings it doesn't clip an inch for me. Hope that helped. If all else fails (seriously it shouldn't) i have added a no physics alternative.

I love this but when I export the appearance to use in another scene she shows up bald - what am I doing wrong? Sorry I'm new to VAM! ☺️

I love this but when I export the appearance to use in another scene she shows up bald - what am I doing wrong? Sorry I'm new to VAM! ☺️

For CUA's to load upon loading appearance presets you need to use the CUA Manager session plugin. With this you can create presets and load triggers. So whenever a certain morph is detected (in this case reina's unique morph) it will automatically load the preset you assigned to that morph trigger (and if you're using the futa version you just need to put the Other Gender morph to 1.000 on the futa after you saved it for the female morph)

Back
Top Bottom