Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
So here is my thoughts for all 3 scenes.

First maybe make it clear that its a non VR scene as it was quite jarring when in vr i loaded it up and felt like i was tripping lol

Secondly my fav was scene 2 as it wasnt too exciting haha
Scene 1 was a good start but shorter and a little basic.
Scene 3 is ...just insane haha but in a good way.

Over all 3 scenes the music and sound is excellent. Settings / presentation is brilliant. As is the lighting and camera direction. And the camera is stellar. Some very good ideas well executed. And Scene 3 is very long and a real deep dive which must have been so much work....so mush work and a real expert understanding of vam and beyond.

The only thing which could be improved is possibly the voice acting for the woman (demon was fine) and the reaction shot of the male. If you can hire some semi professional I feel it be worth it. There are many cheap actors ready to do anything online for almost nothing haha

Well done. If I had an award I would give it to you for most original scene ive seen in a while haha but instead i only have a like and a 5 star and these words. Oh and a Golden Demon statue lol

Not sure how youll top this but im sure you will.
Also really nice to see the patreon shoutout! What a nice change for a creator to be thanking your existing patrons instead of trying to get more haha

Ps
Really consider redoing the voice work at some point from what i presume is a digital ai to a hired actress.

Attachments

• etthrth.png
    etthrth.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
Just missed insertion on the first penetration and also when she's blowing the demon, but the directing was so well done that the art was more important than the immersion.

So here is my thoughts for all 3 scenes.

First maybe make it clear that its a non VR scene as it was quite jarring when in vr i loaded it up and felt like i was tripping lol

Secondly my fav was scene 2 as it wasnt too exciting haha
Scene 1 was a good start but shorter and a little basic.
Scene 3 is ...just insane haha but in a good way.

Over all 3 scenes the music and sound is excellent. Settings / presentation is brilliant. As is the lighting and camera direction. And the camera is stellar. Some very good ideas well executed. And Scene 3 is very long and a real deep dive which must have been so much work....so mush work and a real expert understanding of vam and beyond.

The only thing which could be improved is possibly the voice acting for the woman (demon was fine) and the reaction shot of the male. If you can hire some semi professional I feel it be worth it. There are many cheap actors ready to do anything online for almost nothing haha

Well done. If I had an award I would give it to you for most original scene ive seen in a while haha but instead i only have a like and a 5 star and these words. Oh and a Golden Demon statue lol

Not sure how youll top this but im sure you will.
Also really nice to see the patreon shoutout! What a nice change for a creator to be thanking your existing patrons instead of trying to get more haha

Ps
Really consider redoing the voice work at some point from what i presume is a digital ai to a hired actress.

Thank you for the detailed and amazing feedback.
I'll add a warning text with the next update for VR users. Totally forgot that.
I can't do much about the voice acting because it's digital ai. But will look what can be tweaked.

Am raelly grateful for my patrons and everyone who gives a review.

Thank you for the award and 5 stars :D

Glad you enjoyed the scene.

I saw your creation, I really liked your creation, and I saw Soul in your creation.

It's a really great feeling because I'm also pursuing this feeling, and I don't know if I say that, can you understand what I mean, sorry I'm really bad at English

Voice acting is really easy to get. I can put you in touch with someone or a other creators who use them. Its really quite easy and well worth the effort. It really adds a lot to a scene. Go check out TGC virtual sweetheart or Reign . Both hire voice actors and it really lifts their scenes :-D

I forgot to say. You did the demon lady in scene 3 right.
Ok so consider doing an angel for a new series?
CAll them the DEMON Trilogy and ANGEL Trilogy haha
You could make the angel intimidating if you like with massive wings and talons etc.
Like this: https://hub.virtamate.com/media/angel-of-joy.29965/

54554.png
feesf.png

Last edited:
Voice acting is really easy to get. I can put you in touch with someone or a other creators who use them. Its really quite easy and well worth the effort. It really adds a lot to a scene. Go check out TGC virtual sweetheart or Reign . Both hire voice actors and it really lifts their scenes :-D

I forgot to say. You did the demon lady in scene 3 right.
Ok so consider doing an angel for a new series?
CAll them the DEMON Trilogy and ANGEL Trilogy haha
You could make the angel intimidating if you like with massive wings and talons etc.
Like this: https://hub.virtamate.com/media/angel-of-joy.29965/

View attachment 151655View attachment 151664
I have an angel episode in mind. An angel who got expelled from heaven and wants to turn into a human by having sex with humans. But that's later :)
Definitely going to check out those poeple you mentioned. Thank you

I have an angel episode in mind. An angel who got expelled from heaven and wants to turn into a human by having sex with humans. But that's later :)
Definitely going to check out those poeple you mentioned. Thank you
Sounds good!

If you want to know more about hiring a voice actor PM me. It really can make any scene that much more immersive!

Good luck ;-)

i really love your work, the idea, the creation, but in this one i have a positioning problem i cant solve. what i do wrong - what can i do to fix the positoning?

Attachments

• 3some bug.jpg
    3some bug.jpg
    564.9 KB · Views: 0
i really love your work, the idea, the creation, but in this one i have a positioning problem i cant solve. what i do wrong - what can i do to fix the positoning?
Can you try to click the "reset position button" two times and replay the scene again. As far as I can see, that's the first intro position right?

WOW..Its fantastic but with three atoms, VAM may burn my gaming notebook, with two atoms itself, its gets hot. I may not be able to use this or play but still appreciate the hardwork you have put it to create such fantastic scene.

WOW..Its fantastic but with three atoms, VAM may burn my gaming notebook, with two atoms itself, its gets hot. I may not be able to use this or play but still appreciate the hardwork you have put it to create such fantastic scene.
Thank you 🙏
I try to use lesser light sources to only brighten the area of action because of performance issues. Lesser shadows, better performance.
Hope you are able to enjoy the scene

ispinox updated Red3Some Part 3 First Touch with a new update entry:

New lightning, updated plugins, animation fixed, new buttons and more

Made lots of changes to the scene.
  • Buttons now auto hide when starting the animation
  • Added a ''show buttons'' button
  • Tweaked all initial penetration animations to avoid pop-out
  • Addet ''skip intro'' button for those who want to re-watch without intro. Wanted to add the ''select pose'' buttons but it was too much work for an old scene
  • Changed the post magic to my newest preset
  • Added tonemap
  • Changed lightning to my newest preset
  • Removed some odd sounding voices...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom