Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
ispinox submitted a new resource:

Red3Some Part 2 - 4 Threesome scenes where it gets really rough for the girl. But after all, she's starting to enjoy

4 scenes. Every scene has multiple positions and modes.
Watch the trailer and you'll see what awaits

View attachment 135288

Scenes have multiple modes. Select one and enjoy
View attachment 135289

Poses are smoothly transitioned

View attachment 135292

I'm making free scenes but if you want to support me, here is my: Patreon

Read more about this resource...

ispinox updated Red3Some Part 2 with a new update entry:

Improved fps and removed unnecessary stuff

-Turned down some unnecessary hair physics in all scenes. Should have a bit higher FPS now
-Removed unnecessary dependencies from some scenes
-Fixed some animations in scene 4
-Made some changes to lightning in scene 4
-Turned soft body physics off for all models in all scenes becauses I forgot them ON in some of them. (Just in case you have it on ''ON'')

Next week I'm going to update all scenes with some additional buttons, improved animations and will add new sfx.
Until then, enjoy

Read the rest of this update entry...

wow excellent but loading three Atoms into VAM Scene makes my system heat up very fast and VAM eats up lot of resources. sometimes loading three atoms make VAM Hang. wish you could create two atoms scenes version of this with such expressions and high quality so more people could use.

wow excellent but loading three Atoms into VAM Scene makes my system heat up very fast and VAM eats up lot of resources. sometimes loading three atoms make VAM Hang. wish you could create two atoms scenes version of this with such expressions and high quality so more people could use.

This and the prior one are test scenes, basically my first VAM scenes. I was testing around till I realized I made too much much and decided to finish them and share.
Next one has mostly 2 atoms. Thanks for liking :)

Great scene but I would love it if in VR pov mode, your in real life pov matches in game pov. Right now when I look straight ahead, my in game is looking down or whatever is forced by the game. Unless there's some setting im supposed to tweak

Great scene but I would love it if in VR pov mode, your in real life pov matches in game pov. Right now when I look straight ahead, my in game is looking down or whatever is forced by the game. Unless there's some setting im supposed to tweak

Is being added with the next update this weekend.
Going to add a button to each scene where you can lock/unlock head rotation in POV mode

ispinox updated Red3Some Part 2 with a new update entry:

Added more accessibility, some fixes and plugin updates

Added buttons and sliders for:
-Music volume
-Chromatic aberration toggle
-Lock and unlock head rotation for VR POV users.
-Toggle for mirror

-Made some changes to hair for that sweet fps upgrade
-Fixed some odd looking animations
-Upgraded to the latest timeline plugin

This is the last update. Time to shift focus on the next scene. It's almost done :)

View attachment 136883

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, you should release the updates increasing the last number otherwise you will end up with duplicated scenes, Ispinox.Red3Some_Part2.1.var , then the update should be Ispinox.Red3Some_Part2.2.var, Ispinox.Red3Some_Part2.3.var...
Thanks for letting me know. It was too late when I saw that typo in the file name but did not think much about it. Will do

In regards to the 180 degree rule. It helps make the camera cuts a little less jarring for the viewer. If you stick 180 degrees between the performers. crossing the line CAN work in context of your scene tho. Typically you break it only for dramatic effect, (psychological or during movement) since you have a succubus and the fear of the girl it can be fitting to make jarring cuts.

1657392011396.png

In regards to the 180 degree rule. It helps make the camera cuts a little less jarring for the viewer. If you stick 180 degrees between the performers. crossing the line CAN work in context of your scene tho. Typically you break it only for dramatic effect, (psychological or during movement) since you have a succubus and the fear of the girl it can be fitting to make jarring cuts.

View attachment 137372
Yup. Read about it right after your review. Will improve my camera movements according to it. Again, thank you

Fucking god!
I can only imagine how much time you spent working on theese two parts. And all this free of charge.
Meanwhile most of so callled "creators" wants a shitload of money for MUCH less.
You must be really enjoying what you do.
Seriously: how long did it take???

Fucking god!
I can only imagine how much time you spent working on theese two parts. And all this free of charge.
Meanwhile most of so callled "creators" wants a shitload of money for MUCH less.
You must be really enjoying what you do.
Seriously: how long did it take???
Thank you :) I can't really tell on this one because 2 poses were leftovers from the first part. The first one took me about 3 weeks working on weekends on it.
Yes I really do enjoy making them. Like, I can't wait for weekend to continue on Part 3.
Again, thanks for the nice words. Means a lot.

I only made couple of scenes just for myself personally and it took in total like... [just realised] a full working week o_0 ???
And I do appreciate the time and effort you put in theese two releases.
I Liked both parts to say the least!
I wish you more inspiration and more free time to do what you like.
:giggle:
Greetings from Russia [suddenly]

I only made couple of scenes just for myself personally and it took in total like... [just realised] a full working week o_0 ???
And I do appreciate the time and effort you put in theese two releases.
I Liked both parts to say the least!
I wish you more inspiration and more free time to do what you like.
:giggle:
Greetings from Russia [suddenly]

I work in animation. Honestly that helped a bit making the small movements that make the animation a bit more lifelike.
Thank you for the wishes.

Greetings from Cyprus

With this story and the first one, is it possible to replace the female in the scene and have it carry through between scenes, or will a replace need to be done prior to starting each next segment? It seems it is loading a totally new file which leads me to believe it will require a replace before beginning each new segment. Your work stands out amongst almost all I have seen as the best story, camera, etc. As others have suggested, a masterclass!

With this story and the first one, is it possible to replace the female in the scene and have it carry through between scenes, or will a replace need to be done prior to starting each next segment? It seems it is loading a totally new file which leads me to believe it will require a replace before beginning each new segment. Your work stands out amongst almost all I have seen as the best story, camera, etc. As others have suggested, a masterclass!

Yes, each pose is completely new a file because I did not know how to swap between animations between poses at that time when I released the scene. That's why there are multiple files for each pose. Sorry about that. If I understood your question right.

Thanks for your nice words. Really means a lot :) I appreciate that

Yes, each pose is completely new a file because I did not know how to swap between animations between poses at that time when I released the scene. That's why there are multiple files for each pose. Sorry about that. If I understood your question right.

Thanks for your nice words. Really means a lot :) I appreciate that
Yep you got the question right. As I said, high quality work, I just like to spice it up with different looks now and again but your model is freaking great too, and of course was the intended look for the scene so no worries. I successfully replaced the models in your Domina scene though, and with the nipple clipping plug in got that scene with new actors.

Hi ispinox I love this scene and your work especially the the part where you can see inside .Would you be so kind as to tell me what you used for that. I would really love to add it to some things I'm working on.I will be subscribing to your patreon soon too.

Hi ispinox I love this scene and your work especially the the part where you can see inside .Would you be so kind as to tell me what you used for that. I would really love to add it to some things I'm working on.I will be subscribing to your patreon soon too.
Hello Joegavi. Thank you.
Do you mean this:

Back
Top Bottom