• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Chloe Touch (simple touch reaction scene)

Scenes Chloe Touch (simple touch reaction scene) 1

Acid Bubbles

Invaluable member
Developer
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
github.com
Twitter
acidbubblesanon
Patreon
acidbubbles
This is a great concept. Will you be expanding the touch points and reaction animations?

@thanos no, sadly in VaM there aren't that many available triggers, it's possible to add more but I already have quite a lof of scenes in the backburner and plugins waiting to be finished, so I don't plan on expanding this specific scene short term. Maybe later though, those are fun to create and interact with :) Maybe it'll inspire others to create more complex interactive scenes like this!

This is great, but I can't seem to find the triggers that move the idle animation state to React Lip and L/R Nipple when touched. Where are the triggers located?

Stupid question? I am using Vive controller and I am having an issue where only my Vive controllers show up in the game. I tried toggling the show VR hands on the panel in the demo but nothing else happens.

Does anyone know how to set Vive controllers to have hands?

This is the settings for it. You can also use the hand icons in the bar at the bottom (FYI the FPS is low because I'm currently loading something)

1618452029514.png

Back
Top Bottom