Question Recording VR to play it back on a Quest 2 headset

EROS3080

Reactions
Hi ! I hope someone can help... With the Rift, I could record the VR via oculus mirror in "Post Distortion" mode (with OBS), and then play back the video file in the headset with a player (Deo). I just bought the Quest 2, but this time I get a stretched and distorted image when I use the "Post Distortion" command. This VR mirror image is not the same as with the Rift. I should mention that I am in air link when I do this, because Virtual Desktop does not give me access to Oculus Mirror ("Waiting for VR session" message). Does anyone know how to solve this problem and save a faithful Post Distortion image to be able to play back the recording in VR ? 2D mirror images don't interest me, I just want to record the VR. This is a bit of a complex question, are there any experienced users who could help me?

Indeed ! I had already discovered this plug-in, which is great. It's a little bit long, but very interesting because it allows to stabilize the whole video, unlike direct recording, and the shooting options are numerous. I'll use it until I find a solution to record the headset images, and maybe even prefer this solution if it allows me to make something more qualitative. Thanks for the reply anyway, it's very nice to see that we can get help here !

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom