• Hi Guest!

We have recently added a new Support Tickets feature to the Hub!
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Recently, missing issues have been occurring continuously, what should I do?

Maroin

Reactions
스크린샷 2024-07-14 110055.png

Also, Every time I enter VAM, I see the pop-up below
1720923429045.png

Last edited:
Yeah, I mean the full path, not just the drive letter. Does that mean it's not in a protected folder of some kind, like Program Files, Desktop, /Users/, etc? The pop ups alwys showing is usually a sign the folder it's in doesn't allow for write permissions.

You must have loaded the CUAManager as a session plugin and made that a default. Delete that default. The other message about the enhanced eye package means you must have downloaded it from somewhere other than the hub and you have a duplicate. Delete that file and get it from the hub.

I don't understand what you mean. If set as a session plugin, it makes sense to save it as the default session, or else you always need to load it.
I'm reading your words as it being part of the default session plugins that makes it the problem.

I think the OP is wondering why he gets the pop-up about CUAManager every time, in addition to the other errors. I believe all plugins do that, ask you for confirmation. If that's the case, then that part of the question is moot.

If the same popup shows up even when clicking "allow always", that is tipically a sign of not having writing permissions or some other weirdness.
You don't have popups unless it's a new plugin or version, right, @SlimerJSpud ?

If the same popup shows up even when clicking "allow always", that is tipically a sign of not having writing permissions or some other weirdness.
You don't have popups unless it's a new plugin or version, right, @SlimerJSpud ?
Right. Usually a new version, or as chance will have it, some scene that uses a previous version that I didn't have.

Yeah, I mean the full path, not just the drive letter. Does that mean it's not in a protected folder of some kind, like Program Files, Desktop, /Users/, etc? The pop ups alwys showing is usually a sign the folder it's in doesn't allow for write permissions.
just D:\VAM

Check if the folder has some kind of permissions that it shouldn't, then run a core check (vam_updater.exe).

Check if the folder has some kind of permissions that it shouldn't, then run a core check (vam_updater.exe).
The folder is read-only, would this be a problem? Even if you turn off read-only, it keeps changing to read-only

Folders in Windows always say read-only under General properties. Go to the Security tab. If your account has Administrator rights, then it's some other problem. If not, then maybe you need to grant your account permissions to it. As Admin, you can change the security settings on it.

Folders in Windows always say read-only under General properties. Go to the Security tab. If your account has Administrator rights, then it's some other problem. If not, then maybe you need to grant your account permissions to it. As Admin, you can change the security settings on it.
I have the rights...
I think it's also a problem that var file I added to AddonPackages folder on Scene browser doesn't come out

I have the rights...
I think it's also a problem that var file I added to AddonPackages folder on Scene browser doesn't come out
What do you mean by, "doesn't come out"? As I mentioned before, the file Enhanced_Eyes.3_3.var is incorrect. Delete it.

Remove all recent downloads before this happened one of the files may be corrupted.

What do you mean by, "doesn't come out"? As I mentioned before, the file Enhanced_Eyes.3_3.var is incorrect. Delete it.
The var flie is not appear to select scene to load
and I delete Enhanced_Eyes.3_3.var but it's always the same

When you go to load a scene, the tool looks in Saves/scene first. That's your local saves. You have to select Addon Packages Filtered (or flat) to load scenes you downloaded. If you're doing that and you still don't see a scene, then either the var you are trying to open does not have a scene in it, or it is corrupt. Var files are in Zip format. Try opening the file itself in 7zip just to see if it is readable, and has a file under Saves/scene in the var.

When you go to load a scene, the tool looks in Saves/scene first. That's your local saves. You have to select Addon Packages Filtered (or flat) to load scenes you downloaded. If you're doing that and you still don't see a scene, then either the var you are trying to open does not have a scene in it, or it is corrupt. Var files are in Zip format. Try opening the file itself in 7zip just to see if it is readable, and has a file under Saves/scene in the var.

It works fine when I download CUAmanager.14 with [Scan hub for Missing Packeges]
but If I turn on the vam again, it won't work properly

Back
Top Bottom