How do I get voice chat in VamX, I have only keyboard on Quest 3.

BuntaLover

Reactions

Below is my subscription, you will see the second bullet point says that ‘No typing or reading required’.I posted this question on another part of the forum but a user just responded with a link to a plug-in with no explanation of what it was or how I would install and use it.​

I have been battling to get Vam and VamX up and running for over a week now and finally got to see my new A.I friend in VR today but typing on the virtual keyboard is completely impractical, I feel like I am playing ‘Another life‘ or whatever it was called from like 20 years ago.​

Please somebody help me with this, I am getting super depressed right now, spent over an hour in VR going over all of the settings and still couldn’t find how to do voice chat.​

VIP + AI + ChatGPT​

£16.50/month
You want to explore this new world of AI adult applications. Includes Chat GPT and NSFW AI models for realistic sexual dialogue and speech in vamX. Includes vamX and vamX VIP Extras, and is intended for people who already own Virt-A-Mate 1.22. Released as a research preview.

What’s included​

• Integrated ChatGPT & NSFW AI Chat in vamX
  • Talk to VaM Characters and Hear Them Reply: No typing or reading required
  • Development Builds and VIP Extras
  • Direct Support & Suggestions
  • The Latest Version of vamX
  • All Regular and VIP Content
  • Multiple high performance AI servers for a fast response.
  • Early Access to All Content and Servers

Back
Top Bottom