how do I update browser in VaM?

snaker66

Reactions
Twitter
Snaker6667
Patreon
Stay_Off
I've been having this problem where every time I want to download something trough patreon, it says my browser is outdated. My browser on my pc is up to date. And i've searched a lot and havn't found out how to fix this probleghjvm? Someone knows how to fix this problem?
Kx0AafIHV2f1IJO7otcF_siWiNvGoIvz87jBjJCWLASMBPU95ILSC6E813GXyYXhQbifmqHtQaYY0YJbLYAdM66enYCW3XafOiOP0bk6EZY8f6XriRQ8ezasLRRdLXm-YYwb_EbklNFlWkq5v72QMg

I remember having somewhat similar issue after fresh win10 install (with firefox).
Basically all browser related stuff inside VaM was broken (hub, webpanels, etc...).

I managed to fix it by installing & uninstalling chrome. :ROFLMAO:
Idk... it sounds stupid, but maybe some files where missing for embedded browser to work? It is chromium based, no? 🤷‍♂️

Like i said it was on fresh win10 install and that was before chromium edge was a thing.

Last edited:
VAM uses an old Chromium based embedded web browser Zen Fulcrum. It cannot be updated.
Mega (screenshot) has always been very picky about what browser it supports.
You'd have to work around that by using the link in an external browser and then move the downloaded .var into your <VAM>\AddonPackages -folder.

Back
Top Bottom