Realtime Lipsync

Plugins Realtime Lipsync

...On vam 1.20.77.7

Update your client...

Hello, I started using the realtime lipsync plugin and it seems to work ok, I wish I could help you guys out with your questions, but I'm quite new to VAM and still learning how to use it...

If anyone could help me by recommending where I can go to find/download some more voices or sentences to add to the audio files. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I'm having an issue where the audio just cuts off after i click play.

Can it not load long audio files?

Hi @AdamAnt5 I'm totally in love with this plugin. It's just amazing. I have a small (?) feature request. I found out that if an audioclip is cut too close to the sentence end (leaving very little "silence" at the end of the audio clip) the lips stay (slightly) open after lipsyncing the audio. This can mess up some other smiling animations. Would it be possible to update the plugin so that the lips always close after whatever audio clip is lipsynced?

Hi @AdamAnt5 I have another question. How hard is it to adapt your plugin to different languages? Do you have any tips on how to approach that?

I'm also having the problem where the model freezes when using this plugin. Looks like quite a few others do too, anyone figure out what causes it?

Does it fail with different languages? I haven't tried, but I assume the visemes are the same.
Yeah, so I tested it out again and you are right. For another (western) language it works fine. The reason it didn't look like it worked for me before, is because I didn't have the 1 sec ends at the end files (which would leave the mouth's open). (See my other message in the thread). So yeah this also works, awesome.

下面两个变形相加会和LipSync出现BUG
edda-Body-2021-26-1--10_26_21.044 + edda-Body-2021-26-1--10_26_21.044
Elektra-Body-2021-07-12--03_04_29.594 + Elektra-Head-2021-07-12--03_04_29.594
Ellie_TLOU2_Modified-Body-2021-27-1--18_46_15.807 + Ellie_TLOU2_Modified-Head-2021-27-1--18_46_15.807
Emma2-Head-2021-09-12--20_13_00.826 + Emma-Body-2021-09-12--20_02_20.532

Would say the last one... there is only the 2.2e.
Not clear why or what the interference is... the plug-in worked for months.

如果变形在 VAR 包里,就不会出现这个 BUG,因为 VAR 包里变形只在需要的时候才加载。

会说最后一个......只有2.2e。
不清楚为什么或干扰是什么......插件工作了几个月。
[/引用]
女性变形引起的问题,如果变形在VAR包里,就不会出现这个BUG,因为VAR包里变形只在需要的时候才加载,要么直接把 \Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female 里的变形全部删掉,然后换上最初纯净的变形,要么排查\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female ,批量慢慢试验 。

You are right it has something to do with female morphs under Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female.
Renaming the folder so that VAM doesn't consider them resolves the issues but will break several other scenes.
The ones you suggested were not in there... hard to tell which one have an influence... as nothing is logged.
Hopefully AdamAnt5 will look into this and provide a fix.

RT_LipSync uses/references the morph PHMMouthOpen. I deleted it from the local folder /Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female. Now all my affected scenes work again and the mouth moves when speaking. I have not noticed any other problems. All of my affected scenes work again after this manipulation, including Dirty Santa.
For performance optimization I have all multiple used morphs flat in the local folder, so several thousand.
I recommend the from the freeze affected user to look for the morph PHMMouthOpen and experiment with removing it.

'
RT_LipSync uses/references the morph PHMMouthOpen. I deleted it from the local folder /Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female. Now all my affected scenes work again and the mouth moves when speaking. I have not noticed any other problems. All of my affected scenes work again after this manipulation, including Dirty Santa.
For performance optimization I have all multiple used morphs flat in the local folder, so several thousand.
I recommend the from the freeze affected user to look for the morph PHMMouthOpen and experiment with removing it.

Thanks for the fix this has been driving me crazy for weeks did a fresh install and everything.

Is there a way to make it work with the plugin life or vammoan ? Every time there are breathing sound, the "random playback" doesn't work anymore.

Loading lipsynch with audiomate on character workks but if saved as scene when I reload it goes into lockup of character and only hair and clothes seem to be active. Any ideas on what might be wrong or what I need to do to fix this?
BTW this lockup means I need to run synch/repair all before launching VAM again

Back
Top Bottom