Realtime Lipsync

Plugins Realtime Lipsync

Hi, I remove it from plugins before save scene, but it still load audio asset when reload the scene, how can I fix it?

Hey, I think I managed to install it, but it's not working (When I select the MP3 audio I imported. and click "play single" nothing happens :( ) I can't find this yellow "play" button too. How do you show this trigger?

Hi,

I was going to request a feature...or a thing I suppose. Apologies if this is already a thing and I haven't worked it out yet.

I can add the plugin to a character and add audio to the folder which audio is to be played from....I made an Orc character with a female orc voice...works perfect and its awesome!

The voices are set to play randomly, and I will always want it to play randomly so the orc takes on a life of its own

However because I dont always want an orc as the main character, and I want to always play random voice files that are contained within the main working voice directory, and there is only 1 working directory....my non orc characters will sound like orcs haha.

it would be nice to be able to add sub folders and an option to pick which folder to play the audio from/ per character, so each character has its own unique voice...is that possible?

Hi,

I was going to request a feature...or a thing I suppose. Apologies if this is already a thing and I haven't worked it out yet.

I can add the plugin to a character and add audio to the folder which audio is to be played from....I made an Orc character with a female orc voice...works perfect and its awesome!

The voices are set to play randomly, and I will always want it to play randomly so the orc takes on a life of its own

However because I dont always want an orc as the main character, and I want to always play random voice files that are contained within the main working voice directory, and there is only 1 working directory....my non orc characters will sound like orcs haha.

it would be nice to be able to add sub folders and an option to pick which folder to play the audio from/ per character, so each character has its own unique voice...is that possible?
You can use MacGruber Logicbricks for that. There are random choice plugins in there. You can just add a random choice plugin to the orc and non-orc character, and select different voice files for each character.

Hey, thanks for the great plugin.

I am looking to see if I can get a language model involved in VAM. I have KoboldAI installed and working locally with a NSFW model, and see that you've done a beautiful job with the lipsync part, but we're not quite able to 'stream' audio from outside (KoboldAI -> text to speech).

Is it fair to assume there is no pre-evaluation of the audio from the files, therefore it would be feasible to imagine a version of this that could read the audio from a stream/sound input?

Cheers!

Hi, thanks for sharing the plugin! Unfortunately I am having trouble with making it work while in "windowcamera"... if the "windowcamera" is not active, then everything works as intended... Anyone knows how to fix this please?

Edit: It seems be fixed in the newest version! just enable "Use as main camera" in WindowCamera controls.

To bad that windowcamera issue is still not fixed (noticed this happens with VamMoan too, so it's not the plugins fault).
While this workaround is not perfect, it's good enough. Thanks for posting.

Hi, thanks for sharing the plugin! Unfortunately I am having trouble with making it work while in "windowcamera"... if the "windowcamera" is not active, then everything works as intended... Anyone knows how to fix this please?

I noticed this as well! The interesting thing is if you have the camera and are watching it on the DisplayControl, it will show the lipsync! It's only if you switch to the WindowCamera (using "m" in desktop mode) that it stops working. Literally it can be in the middle of the sync, lips moving and everything, and then when you switch to the WindowCamera view it stops. I solved this by adding AcidBubbles's Passenger plugin to the WindowCamera control, setting the keybinding for switching into passenger view, and then using that to pop my view into the camera. A bit clunky but made it possible to record the video in OBS.

Last edited:
Edit: It seems be fixed in the newest version! just enable "Use as main camera" in WindowCamera controls.

To bad that windowcamera issue is still not fixed (noticed this happens with VamMoan too, so it's not the plugins fault).
While this workaround is not perfect, it's good enough. Thanks for posting.
Will check out the new update, thanks for the heads up! Cheers

Hey guys, I put all my audio files in Realtime Lipsync Folder but in custom UI it does not pop-up in Clip button? How do I make Atom "speak"?

Is this plugin still working for anyone? I haven't used it in awhile but just tried and there is no drop down menu showing the audio clips I saved in the custom assets folder.

lipsync is built in to the latest version... so foget it... it's got lots of settings and viseme detections

@AWWalker I can't get the built in lipsync function to work so that's why I went back to this old plugin. I guess I need to see if anyone has posted a detailed tutorial on the new lipsync option, or if not maybe I'll post in the "Help" section.

Back
Top Bottom