Fixed (1.20.77.8) The namespace 'System.Runtime.InteropServices' is prohibited and cannot be referenced

Slam Thunderhide

Reactions
Patreon
SlamT
This plugin stopped working on the newest update. Worked yesterday (Feb 10)
!> Exception during compile of AdamAnt5.Realtime_LipSync.1:/Custom/Scripts/RT_LipSync/RT_LipSync.dll: System.Security.SecurityException: Security Check Failed (NamespaceRestriction) : [RT_LipSync_v2, RT_LipSync_v2.dll] : The namespace 'System.Runtime.InteropServices' is prohibited and cannot be referenced
at DynamicCSharp.ScriptDomain.SecurityCheckAssembly (System.Byte[] assemblyData, Boolean throwOnError) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I'll look at it, but this namespace is pretty powerful and can allow some things that should not be allowed. If I can make a special exception for this plugin I will.

I'll look at it, but this namespace is pretty powerful and can allow some things that should not be allowed. If I can make a special exception for this plugin I will.
Thanks.
Do you know of any other plugins or settings that would lipsync a model to a head audio file?
In my opinion its probably one of the most important aspects of any scene.

I'm working on a fix for this today and will release another patch to fix this plugin. Since this plugin uses a dll instead of source cs files it requires a couple of things in System.Runtime.InteropServices. I'm working on a way to only have those specific things unlocked as I can't unlock the entire thing.

I'm working on a fix for this today and will release another patch to fix this plugin. Since this plugin uses a dll instead of source cs files it requires a couple of things in System.Runtime.InteropServices. I'm working on a way to only have those specific things unlocked as I can't unlock the entire thing.
Thank you. Have you considered building in something like this into the game? I've started working with a voice actress because I think the sound aspect is sadly lacking in most scenes these days. Having the model move their lips in sync to sound files would greatly enhance the immersion.

I'm hoping I can get something built into 2.X for this. Lip sync is really hard to do realtime. The best looking lipsync happens if it is somewhat guided with the audio.

what was the solution? I always get a similar error message " Are you missing `System.Reflection' using directive? ". When I add "using System.Reflection;" I get the message "Exception: System.Security.SecurityException: Security Check Failed (NamespaceRestriction) " ..... "
The namespace 'System.Reflection' is prohibited and cannot be referenced" :mad:

Back
Top Bottom