Looks Raven look + Futa

Ark1F1

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
Ark1F1
Ark1F1 submitted a new resource:

Raven look + Futa - Strive for perfection

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait, I know some have been waiting/dying for the latest looks im releasing soon. Between work and getting sick life has had me pretty busy lately 😅.
Here is a commission I had done recently! Scroll down for some nice screenshots! ;)

View attachment 93558View attachment 93559

Art this look is based from for the commission! She also comes with a futa version of course :cool: Enjoy!View attachment 93542

Read more about this resource...

i went over your dependencies file. Jesus you have lots of cleaning to do.
I know, none of them other than the clothing and hair were loaded into the scene when making it so im not sure where the rest of that stuff is coming from ive asked alot of times and it seems no one either knows how to or is willing to teach me how to fix it.

that guide has a ton of info, but the part on how to fix a dependency list involves working with the code. great if you're happy with that, not so good if that's not your cup of tea

don't let it stop you though, the next section on how to start clean and stay clean is much friendlier. big take home is having a 2nd install of vam to deploy from. no risk of garbage being bundled up if the asset folder is empty!

If you update a VAR, you should use the same name and just update the version number at the end. i.e. Ark1F1.Raven_+_Futa_Look.2.var

If you update a VAR, you should use the same name and just update the version number at the end. i.e. Ark1F1.Raven_+_Futa_Look.2.var
had to make a completely new var because the clothing would break it with the dependencies issue still for some reason

One thing is wondering me - why don't you use VAM versioning? Just use Ark1F1.Raven.3 name instead of Update?

Back
Top Bottom