Raven

10thToaster

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
10thtoaster
10thToaster submitted a new resource:

Raven - My favourite Goth girl for you

Version 2 of the look I like to use when building my scenes, Thought I would share this in case other people want to use it.
Add as many piercings as you can! When using underwear customise the pubes so their length is 0, when taking them off reset them to the current values (0.3 ish)

Decal Maker Preset is included to restore if needed.

Credits:
Hunting Succubus - Enhanced Eyes
Chokaphi - Decal Maker
MikeTruck - Pubes
Virtamateur - Hair
Scamp - Breast Veins
TGC & BTL Simulations -...

Read more about this resource...

The texture doesn't work for me. I have all the dependencies.

Attachments

• broken textures.PNG
    broken textures.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Yes, I have it selected, even if I change it to a different skin, it still won't work. She looks really good, I want this to work.

Attachments

• Raven 3.PNG
    Raven 3.PNG
    914.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Raven 2.PNG
    Raven 2.PNG
    644 KB · Views: 0
  • raven 1.PNG
    raven 1.PNG
    1,000.6 KB · Views: 0
Yes, I have it selected, even if I change it to a different skin, it still won't work. She looks really good, I want this to work.
If you remove the decal maker plugin does it correct the skin? If so you can then add it back and load the preset I included in the VAR

Ok, I found a solution, I had to disable the breast veins. I have them in my addons folder but there seems to be a problem with the routing or something. It's just a white texture for me but when I tone it down, it's fixed.

Attachments

• raven bv2.PNG
    raven bv2.PNG
    207.8 KB · Views: 0
  • raven bv1.PNG
    raven bv1.PNG
    906.5 KB · Views: 0
  • raven bv3.PNG
    raven bv3.PNG
    966.9 KB · Views: 0
Ok, I found a solution, I had to disable the breast veins. I have them in my addons folder but there seems to be a problem with the routing or something. It's just a white texture for me but when I tone it down, it's fixed.
Cool very glad you got it working :)

10thToaster updated Raven with a new update entry:

New Tattoo Set

Hi all,

This new version contains a custom tattoo texture. Presets for both the old and new tattoo sets are included so you can use whichever you prefer. Please let me know what you think!

Also a quick note here to say I have now launched a Patreon account. Its just there for anyone that might want to donate to my work. I have no intention of making anything locked behind a paywall.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom