Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ZinsVam
Patreon
Zins
Zin submitted a new resource:

Raven - Raven from Teen Titans

Raven is done! Can be downloaded at https://www.patreon.com/posts/49881417. EA for a week

Features:
  • Blushing and normal face texture available in VAR.
  • Purple and green iris as textures in VAR.
  • Bodysuit is a texture like the original model, select in "skin textures" (torso, limbs and gen)
View attachment 39936
  • Neutral brows and special brows as clothing
View attachment 39932

View attachment 39934

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Unfortunately it appears that the gens decal for the bodysuit is missing from the var. Great work either way though, should we be expecting Starfire soon or sometime in the future?

Unfortunately it appears that the gens decal for the bodysuit is missing from the var. Great work either way though, should we be expecting Starfire soon or sometime in the future?

the gens decal for the bodysuit are the same as the torso! Since it'll look the same I felt there's no need to have an extra identical file :sneaky:

Starfire and the Raven scenes are quite popular indeed..... hmm...

OH okay! It hadn't occurred to me that I could use the same torso decal file on the gens slot. I've got it working now, thanks again!

How do you change the eye textures? Ty

First go here

1618876061565.png

Then click here:

1618876114439.png

Your work is great. The problem is that the custom hair doesnt save with the look that can be transported into different scenes. So i get a bald raven. Is there a way to access that hair or save the look completely? Ive tinkered around a lot and i cant seem to figure it out.
You need to save it as an appearance preset and use the cuamanager plugin to save all linked atoms to the appearance. Then you load the appearance in another scene with the appearance tab and load the atoms onto it with the cuamanager plugin preset u saved before.

You need to save it as an appearance preset and use the cuamanager plugin to save all linked atoms to the appearance. Then you load the appearance in another scene with the appearance tab and load the atoms onto it with the cuamanager plugin preset u saved before.
Oh. So “save preset”? Then the other stuff?

Oh. So “save preset”? Then the other stuff?

U can save the appearance preset and the cua preset in any order. When u go to load it in you load the appearance preset 1st then load the cua preset from the plugin to get the hair and any other cua items that were on the look. Some looks use cua for lots of things. U can save clothing presets using the cua plugin as well but if ur not loading the clothes onto a different model u don't need that as saving the appearance preset saves all the clothes anyway.

There's this issue for me where the CUA seem to dampen all the sounds in the scene, spesifically the hair and the gem. Not just sounds coming from the person, but all other sounds in the scene.

There's this issue for me where the CUA seem to dampen all the sounds in the scene, spesifically the hair and the gem. Not just sounds coming from the person, but all other sounds in the scene.

Could you elaborate on this? Does it happen when you load this scene directly? Are you sure it's related to this look and not some session plugin / other plugin somewhere in your scene?

Back
Top Bottom