• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Raquel

Looks Raquel

Riddler

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Riddler submitted a new resource:

Raquel - Plus bonus scene with Elin

Bonus Scene is RaquelLovesElin.1.var. It just Contains Raquel and Elin posed as pictured below. Nothing fancy. If you just want Raquel, just download Raquel.1.var

Headstrong. Relentless. Bitch. The daughter of a football player and a gymnast, Raquel is athletically gifted. What really sets her apart though, is her drive... Ridiculous. Sickening. Work Ethic. Her athletic accomplishments have made her somewhat of a local sports legend. (Story continues below)
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Heya, thanks for sharing! I noticed the eyes/iris's got distorted by some morphs and I thought I'd offer a potential fix.

This guide will allow you to turn your merged head morph in to a .dsf file for daz

you can then use the below software to fix the eyes.

Then just drop the .dsf from the fixer into the vam morphs folder, load up vam and add to a model.

Hope that helps!

J

Thank you so much! Feel free to point out anything else I could do to improve! Really appreciate you man.