Morphs Pussy Fingers

VamTastic

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
VamTastic submitted a new resource:

Pussy Finger - for male and female

after doing the penis grip i had attempted doing the pussy fingers ,
but wasn't getting the results i wanted , i think i have finally got something .
there is the pussy fingers Left and right hand ,for male and female , i'm hoping that the var file behaves and that you should see the morphs.

Read more about this resource...

Any chance you can update this and the other pussyfinger var to make them pose morphs? All you have to do is open the vmi for each morph and change the "isPoseControl" to "true" ("isPoseControl" : "true").
If it isn't a pose it can't be used as part of the pose settings in timeline.

1726183014769.png

Oh crap, i did the Penis grip update with the vmi set to true.
this caused some issues even though i would set isPoseControl" : "true , when packaging to var the vmi isPoseControl" : "false
thanks to VAMFantasy i managed to fix the issue.

forgot about the pussy fingers
Thanks mate , i will update them.

Last edited:
I'll check if I need to update my plugin for this!
Oh darn yeah, your DiviningLipsAndHands plugin .
was mainly the problem of not showing as a pose and not being able to save the pose.
the only thing changed is the vmi file of the pussy finger morphs with isPoseControl" : being set to "true , everything else remains the same
and works as normal.
hope it doesn't effect your plugin.

Oh darn yeah, your DiviningLipsAndHands plugin .
was mainly the problem of not showing as a pose and not being able to save the pose.
the only thing changed is the vmi file of the pussy finger morphs with isPoseControl" : being set to "true , everything else remains the same
and works as normal.
hope it doesn't effect your plugin.
It should be fine, it's just for other people to get them on the latest version - I think I just need to update the dependency scene as the code doesn't reference by vmi filename but by morph name so should auto choose latest version anyway

It should be fine, it's just for other people to get them on the latest version - I think I just need to update the dependency scene as the code doesn't reference by vmi filename but by morph name so should auto choose latest version anyway
yeah see what you mean as though the morph names remain the same, its the var that adds the version number V2
would love to know if your plugin will still recognise the morphs regardless of the version number ,
sorry to have messed you up my friend.

yeah see what you mean as though the morph names remain the same, its the var that adds the version number V2
would love to know if your plugin will still recognise the morphs regardless of the version number ,
sorry to have messed you up my friend.
The code was fine - I just needed to update the dependency scene I used to for the dependency list on VAM hub - just checked with a clean install now shows needing latest version so all fixed.

Back
Top Bottom