Not A Bug Problem with female faces

Troho

Reactions
This happens in one particular scene within about 1 minute. Afterwards, most any other female face is the same way until I quit VAM and relaunch it. Any ideas what is causing this, or a fix?

1609203904633.png

This is most likely one special plugin. I was getting this exactly same error myselve while using this. I stopped using it, so I can't remember it's exact name lol.
It is the plugin that helps with sex scenes and ads movement, sound and facial animations. Sex Helper? Sex Supporter? The facial animations are somehow messing up more and more with time, and it is hard to get rid of this error.

It was the geespOt easymoan plugin. Once I disabled it, the problem was resolved. I might try playing with the sliders and see if that helps. Thanks for the help!

OK, for all future readers: sorry to the "Sex Helper" plugin. Easy Moan was the name I had forgotten.

It was the geespOt easymoan plugin. Once I disabled it, the problem was resolved. I might try playing with the sliders and see if that helps. Thanks for the help!
I had that problem using an older version of easymoan with the latest VAM update. Once i updated easymoan to the latest version it was fixed.

On a side note, i really hope developement of this plugin continues. It's the best plugin of its kind IMO.

Back
Top Bottom