Posing Heels Showcase

Scenes Posing Heels Showcase

bill_prime

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.buymeacoffee.com
bill_prime submitted a new resource:

Posing Heels Showcase - Showcase posing scene featuring 196 klphgz standing poses animated in IdlePoser.

Intro
Showcase scene featuring 196 standing heels poses animated using @MacGruber 's awesome IdlePoser.
I went through almost 600 poses and picked the ones that were front-facing and made sense to animate. Took a long time to organize, align, and animate the poses but I am really happy with the vast variety of the result.
Awesome poses...

Read more about this resource...

great amazing work! I think I will play a lot with your ... calling it "scene" is a little reductive in my sincere opinion... I hope you will find in the future the will to repeat this kind of useful experiment and thanks a lot for the free gift.

All dependencies installed, the menu atoms are there, but not displaying, not sure what I'm doing wrong

1692434701524.png

Nice but nothing happens when I click posing or next pose...

Really??? What version of VAM are you using? Can you try selecting the person atom, enable the IdlePoser plugin?
You can open IdlePoser and make sure the Play tab is selected and "animation paused" is disabled?
1692584184462.png
1692584225438.png

Last edited:
You do not have hazmhox.vamstory.23 dependency which has all of the UI, or vamstory is throwing an error trying to load.
VAMStory does not work with old versions of VAM. If you are using an old version, it could be the problem.
Make sure you have latest version of VAM 1.22.0.3: https://www.patreon.com/posts/vam-1-22-0-3-82853227
Vam is fully up to date

Same problem, I get this error from vamstory:
!> Compile of hazmhox.vamstory.23:/Custom/Scripts/VAMStory/vamstory_actions.cslist failed. Errors: !> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `Alert' and no extension method `Alert' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [1432, 30] !> Compile of hazmhox.vamstory.23:/Custom/Scripts/VAMStory/vamstory_director.cslist failed. Errors: !> [CS1061]: Type `VAMStoryDirectorPlugin.VAMStoryDirector.EventTrigger' does not contain a definition for `HasActionsWithActiveTimers' and no extension method `HasActionsWithActiveTimers' of type `VAMStoryDirectorPlugin.VAMStoryDirector.EventTrigger' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [812, 13]

Vam is fully up to date

Same problem, I get this error from vamstory:
!> Compile of hazmhox.vamstory.23:/Custom/Scripts/VAMStory/vamstory_actions.cslist failed. Errors: !> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `Alert' and no extension method `Alert' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [1432, 30] !> Compile of hazmhox.vamstory.23:/Custom/Scripts/VAMStory/vamstory_director.cslist failed. Errors: !> [CS1061]: Type `VAMStoryDirectorPlugin.VAMStoryDirector.EventTrigger' does not contain a definition for `HasActionsWithActiveTimers' and no extension method `HasActionsWithActiveTimers' of type `VAMStoryDirectorPlugin.VAMStoryDirector.EventTrigger' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [812, 13]

If you are getting that error, than VAM is not up to date. I've had other users mention the same error in VAMStory, it is related to new features in VAM 1.22.
Make sure you have latest version of VAM 1.22.0.3: https://www.patreon.com/posts/vam-1-22-0-3-82853227

Back
Top Bottom