• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Poses not stored in scene

void

Reactions
I create a scene with an Atom and put a preset pose on it, I save the scene, reload the scene and the pose isn't loaded so I have to reload the pose manually. This only happens in this one scene and all derivates (around 20 :cautious: of it. Other scenes with the preset pose within do load the preset.

What's wrong with this one scene?

There may be some plugin stuff happening. Could be a Timeline plugin or some other kind of animation. Could also be something triggering a load of a pose preset (not yours, another one) on scene load. There are probably 20-30 different causes for this. You need to provide us with more detail...ideally sharing the scene.

Thanks, I just figured it out, your guess was right. It's YAAP (BHV player) from SPQR being auto-activated upon load (despite I deactivated it in the scene, VAM regular behaviour?) and then loading "no animation" blocking pose load. I had to delete it in each scene.

Back
Top Bottom