Question Please tell me how to convert skin texture from g2 to g8.

Hello ehdrhdp, I use Blender for something like that. You can do this with the Baking- function. - Baking is the process of calculating and saving the cycles light data directly onto the objects themselves.
Here is a Blender file that I once created for this.

Edit: Attach File -> see below

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello ehdrhdp, I use Blender for something like that. You can do this with the Baking- function. - Baking is the process of calculating and saving the cycles light data directly onto the objects themselves.
Here is a Blender file that I once created for this.

Thank you Sir..!!!!!!
How do I use it?

Upvote 0
Do you know the Blender software? When you open the file you are directly in the shading area.
There are two Genesis figures (FROM and TO) to see. The first, the sources of the images are set (Face_GF2, Torso_GF2 and Limbs_GF2).
The output images are then generated for the other Genesis figure, these would then be Legs_GF3, Face_GF3, Torso_GF3 and Arms_GF3.

If the figures in the upper window are no longer selected, you must first select the figure (From (the Sources)), then the other figure (To (the Output). Then you can press the "Bake" button. This can be found on the right side under "render properties" (a small symbol of a camera).

When the computer has created the images, you can save them individually (bottom left in the window).

If you don't get it right, let me know. Then I could create a PDF of it.

Upvote 0
Have everything prepared so that you can press the bake button directly (to test the function). The attached image files with their folders come in a temporary folder under C:\tmp\

Attachments

• GF2_to_GF3_Paint.zip
    16.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom