Question how to convert or create genital textures from g8m/f, g3m/f to g2?

m300

Reactions
I'm using this: Guide and Blender template to convert V4, M4, G2/3/8/8.1F textures to G2F or G2M to convert face, torso and limbs but I cant find anywhere a way to convert or create the genital texture.
is there a way to convert existing genital textures or create them?

Vam uses G2 textures natively. The only conversion I've done to them was female to male for futa characters.

For the females, once you have a G2F torso texture that works, you can tell vam to autogenerate the gens texture. There's a button on the skin textures selection tab. You usually have to fiddle with the brightness/saturation to get it right. Once you have that looking OK, then you can dump the generated texture to the root folder. Move it to your custom/atom/person/textures/<yourcreatorname> folder. Then turn off the autogenerate and load the saved texture. Save that as a skin preset. The Daz textures don't work. Vam is using a completely different UV. Also, the main textures for the figure have to be 4096x4096 for the autogenerate to work.

For male/futa, you have to use a photo editing program like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro (my fave), or Gimp. It's not that hard, but it can take a lot of tweaking and blending. See this thread for some help. I described making a futa texture for Monique. The generic G2M textures don't work as-is, but they can be adapted if you follow the steps in the thread.

Upvote 0
Vam uses G2 textures natively. The only conversion I've done to them was female to male for futa characters.

For the females, once you have a G2F torso texture that works, you can tell vam to autogenerate the gens texture. There's a button on the skin textures selection tab. You usually have to fiddle with the brightness/saturation to get it right. Once you have that looking OK, then you can dump the generated texture to the root folder. Move it to your custom/atom/person/textures/<yourcreatorname> folder. Then turn off the autogenerate and load the saved texture. Save that as a skin preset. The Daz textures don't work. Vam is using a completely different UV. Also, the main textures for the figure have to be 4096x4096 for the autogenerate to work.

For male/futa, you have to use a photo editing program like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro (my fave), or Gimp. It's not that hard, but it can take a lot of tweaking and blending. See this thread for some help. I described making a futa texture for Monique. The generic G2M textures don't work as-is, but they can be adapted if you follow the steps in the thread.
thank you for the help!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom