[PersonToCUA Motion ]Character Export, Animation Recording & Playback

Plugins + Scripts [PersonToCUA Motion ]Character Export, Animation Recording & Playback

Download [<1 MB]
Joined
Apr 19, 2024
Messages
12
Reactions
22
ldfec submitted a new resource:

[PersonToCUA Motion ]Character Export, Animation Recording & Playback - Quickly turn VaM characters into animated CUA assets-all within VaM, without external software re

This is another plugin made by Codex. It evolved from the previous plugin. The previous plugin was designed to reduce hardware load in multi-character scenes by replacing actual character atoms with character clones. However, it could not save the setup. Some people asked whether I could add a saving function, and others asked if it could work together with CUA_Puppeteer plug-in by @Shadow Venom. So, this plugin is the final result of those requests.
[COLOR=rgb(147...[/B]


Read more about this resource...
 
Hello there ! First of all amazing plugin, thanks for sharing, but I seem to run into an issue, the saved export does not load anymore in any new cua after it was saved, issue on my end or bug ?
 
Hello there ! First of all amazing plugin, thanks for sharing, but I seem to run into an issue, the saved export does not load anymore in any new cua after it was saved, issue on my end or bug ?
Do you have a detailed usage process? I’ll take a look tomorrow when I have some free time and try to reproduce it.
 
Hello there ! First of all amazing plugin, thanks for sharing, but I seem to run into an issue, the saved export does not load anymore in any new cua after it was saved, issue on my end or bug ?
My guess is that you didn’t load this plugin on the new CUA. You can try it again. I didn’t want you to wait too long, so I tested it myself, and this is very likely the reason.
 
Oh I think I understand, so to load the prefabds, we need to have the plugin and load it through there as well ? I thought it would be like when you import an animated asset in unity and just load the cua in vam.

Edit : Yeah I tested it and I did not read that the plugin was needed, my bad :p Thanks for quick answer mate

Edit 2 : For those that want to gain some time, once you saved you cua with animation, save it as a preset, that way you see what it is, with picture, an custom name, and you then only have to play motion
 
Last edited:
This is exactly what I'd been hoping for; Hadn't had a chance to try this yet but it seems that one of my longtime dreams has come true.
Thanks!
 
How would this plugin handle person atoms with CUA clothing? I'm assuming it "copies" the person atom and it's hair, clothing, etc - but could I attach CUA's to the "copy" the same way I would a person atom?
 
Back
Top Bottom