• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Solved Persons Download

ACC

Reactions
Hi i'm beginner. Can i download only persons ? All the looks i downloaded are scenes. I would like to edit my own scene and put persons i downloaded. Thanks !!!

Solution
you can open the scene, click on the person in "edit mode", select appearance preset, then create a new preset, which you can later load on any other person to apply that look to.
you can open the scene, click on the person in "edit mode", select appearance preset, then create a new preset, which you can later load on any other person to apply that look to.

Upvote 0
Solution
that said, the "correct" or "intended" way for sharing looks would be to share an appearance preset instead of a scene, but it seems that creators prefer to share scenes, like you discovered yourself. in that case you'll have to make the preset yourself, like i described. some creator do however include an apperance preset, in that case you'll find the look by browsing through the appearance tab.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom