Peeping

SuperSamoth

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
SuperSamoth submitted a new resource:

Peeping - Things happen behing closed doors

Hi, first try at making a more or less working scene. It's something i'm working for myself but i've decided to put it out there. The light placement is random, as I always change it in scenes I download and I think many here do too. I've changed the person atoms to basic meshed vr ones but the dependency list include some things I don't know and that i'm sure are not in the scene. As I said this is my first time making and packaging a scene, so if you spot something that should not be in...

Read more about this resource...

Hi! Congrats on your first scene! I definitely recommend adding screenshots so people have some idea of what they're downloading, more than just "a peeping scene." 👍

Hi! Congrats on your first scene! I definitely recommend adding screenshots so people have some idea of what they're downloading, more than just "a peeping scene." 👍
Thanks a lot mate appreciate it ! Yeah I did it before going to sleep so I went throught things quick, I'll add some later :)

Thank you for the screenshots! So question for you: if you changed the models to base VaM actors, what are the looks that are in your screenshots?

Thank you for the screenshots! So question for you: if you changed the models to base VaM actors, what are the looks that are in your screenshots?
Thanks mate ! So the male is one of the base VaM actors, you'll find him in the scene. The other one is the female VamGsan is using in his work, narumi. I took it from one of his newest (paid) scenes so I'm not sure if he changed it a bit or not, but you can find it for free in one of his first posts on the hub, here https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/me-me-me-dance.12503/
Have a good one !

Last edited:
Thanks mate ! So the male is one of the base VaM actors, you'll find him in the scene. The other one is the female VamGsan is using in his work, narumi. I took it from one of his newest (paid) scenes so I'm not sure if he changed it a bit or not, but you can find it for free in one of his first posts on the hub, here https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/me-me-me-dance.12503/
Have a good one !
Thanks so much for the info!

Back
Top Bottom