Patricia DFC

Scenes Patricia DFC

vamurai

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
vamurai
vamurai submitted a new resource:

Patricia DFC - Patricia can do anything she wants to you. And she does.

Description:
This is the first animation I created to share, and it's been sitting there since March! Because of a variety of license problems with the assets I used, I was never able to share it until now.

View attachment 62818

This is an updated version of that original work, with all of the license issues resolved. I stripped out the awesome (but...

Read more about this resource...

vamurai updated Patricia DFC with a new update entry:

Strange...

It seems like the softbody physics for the male have been turned off. I recommend turning them back on to prevent popout. I will release a new version to fix this, but I'm having a weird audio syncing issue that I need to resolve first before I do a n update for such a minor issue.

Read the rest of this update entry...

what is reposition meant to do as it doesnt do anything for me...
is it meant to change position? or just reset but there is already a reset button?
eeffew.png

It's the same as reset, for the most part. Reset starts everything over. Reposition is sort of just running that animation again, in case it doesn't work.
Yeah thats what i thought from the actual triggers...but the wording had me excited that she would actually reposition haha ef consider adding that....:-D

good work and thanks for sharing

Yeah thats what i thought from the actual triggers...but the wording had me excited that she would actually reposition haha ef consider adding that....:-D

good work and thanks for sharing
Yeah, I can see how that's a bit misleading, haha. Maybe I'll revisit this scene at some point and see if I can build some switching logic using Logic Bricks to move between positions.

hey ya this is awsome but it runs very slow on vr. Any way to get over 20 fps pls I turn all off but still so slow. Thx

hey ya this is awsome but it runs very slow on vr. Any way to get over 20 fps pls I turn all off but still so slow. Thx
Interesting. Unfortunately, I don't have VR, so I can't say for sure. I've got a newer Ryzen 5 with a 1070, and it fluctuated between 35 and 55 fps, depending on what part it's at. What is your refresh rate set to?

Interesting. Unfortunately, I don't have VR, so I can't say for sure. I've got a newer Ryzen 5 with a 1070, and it fluctuated between 35 and 55 fps, depending on what part it's at. What is your refresh rate set to?
As vam isnt using vr i'll try to help.
Im using VR also and i see that this scene isnt vr ready ( as vam has said). I had to do a fair amount of work to get it up and steady so this isnt vams fault if its not for vr.
But I believe due to the plugins and then the assets it is VERY intensive on a mid to low end system.

To help with overall performance...

• I removed the lovely loft (sorry but had to go) and the sky box (though keep it if you can) and the speaker and the rug etc. All assets must go for fps!
  • Then I locked or disabled all those accidental possession nodes and got rid of embody plugin as all interfere with vr in this case.
  • Then I "hold" the male penis base / "lock" the girl in place as there are some real issues in vr with alignment and movement.
  • Remove her possession and anything on her which could be a conflict in vr.
  • Then I made her hair simpler (physics).
  • Then I reduced all vr settings to medium which dont impact on the overall visual quality but will give you better fps.
  • And if you need to....the old soft body physics can go haha but it doesnt hurt the vr experience (much) but it will give 5 fps or more. Without it youll need that penis base "hold" penis lol
  • I also added the old vammoan which I strongly recommend all do as it really compliments the music.
If youre feeling really ambitious and youve already added the sound effects then consider looping the end grind with a song loop so the action never ends!

hope that helps , i only use vr. Hope this is all ok with vamurai :)

ps great scene once made vr ready! wish it lasted longer (than me :-O) haha

Last edited:
As vam isnt using vr i'll try to help.
Im using VR also and i see that this scene isnt vr ready ( as vam has said). I had to do a fair amount of work to get it up and steady so this isnt vams fault if its not for vr.
But I believe due to the plugins and then the assets it is VERY intensive on a mid to low end system.

To help with overall performance...

• I removed the lovely loft (sorry but had to go) and the sky box (though keep it if you can) and the speaker and the rug etc. All assets must go for fps!
  • Then I locked or disabled all those accidental possession nodes and got rid of embody plugin as all interfere with vr in this case.
  • Then I "hold" the male penis base / "lock" the girl in place as there are some real issues in vr with alignment and movement.
  • Remove her possession and anything on her which could be a conflict in vr.
  • Then I made her hair simpler (physics).
  • Then I reduced all vr settings to medium which dont impact on the overall visual quality but will give you better fps.
  • And if you need to....the old soft body physics can go haha but it doesnt hurt the vr experience (much) but it will give 5 fps or more. Without it youll need that penis base "hold" penis lol
  • I also added the old vammoan which I strongly recommend all do as it really compliments the music.
If youre feeling really ambitious and youve already added the sound effects then consider looping the end grind with a song loop so the action never ends!

hope that helps , i only use vr. Hope this is all ok with vamurai :)

ps great scene once made vr ready! wish it lasted longer (than me :-O) haha
Thanks for this! Some day I will get VR, so I'll be better able to optimize this stuff for it. For now, your comment is appreciated, and gives me something to consider for future scenes where I won't be able to test this performance myself.

Out of curiosity, is these scene better, worse, or about the same as my other scenes for VR performance? Is the determining factor really just the rendering of the loft and other models, or are the plugins the problem?

Thanks for this! Some day I will get VR, so I'll be better able to optimize this stuff for it. For now, your comment is appreciated, and gives me something to consider for future scenes where I won't be able to test this performance myself.
Out of curiosity, is these scene better, worse, or about the same as my other scenes for VR performance? Is the determining factor really just the rendering of the loft and other models, or are the plugins the problem?
WALL OF TEXT INCOMING!!!

thank you for your generous words, always happy to help.

So as you know I review most things and so yes i can say without a doubt this is a much much more intensive scene on lower end vr systems than previous ones. I believe it is the plugins and the loft which do it. Your scene is good because it has a fair amount going on under the bonnet haha The usual frame increase tricks do not work as well on this scene as ulitmately i can gut a scene to the bare min and get 30 fps steady performance in vr (which is good for any vr on vam) but when plugins or necessary assets get involved there isnt much you can do beyond remove them...which kills the scene.

So its all about balance in vr.

BUT before you even get to performance and thinking about how your users are going to be using vr (as i use quest 2 and onion prob does too but others might use a rift or a vive etc.) and what streaming method they are using and if its link or vd or air etc....any vr creator has to think about comfort.

Comfort or CUM'FORT lol is tied to performance but its also so much more.
In vam way too many creators either dont have vr or dont know good vr which means looking at problem free vr vam (it exists) and seeing what works and thinking about why.

Things to think about in VR

In my experience ... it all starts with the model.

1) are you even going to have one?
2) what genitals does it have?
3) Where will it be in regards to the "action" which is usually the other model.
4 What can the male see?
5 where are his hands?
6 are limbs near any other nodes such as the females which might cause a conflict in possession?
7 What assets do i need and not need in vr?
8 How will sound and lighting effect the user ? is that light in the face? is the music too near the head?
9 when in possession mode can i reach everything? such as the UI or other model or assets?
10 Where does the VR camera start point face? am i facing the model i need to possess?
11 when i possess can i see my self / genitals?
12 Will the jarring movement of posession disrupt anything like animation / alignment?
13 what needs to be locked in place? Penis alignment in vr is a nightmare and so plugins can help as well as detailed setting up.
14 users hands... is the user likely to be jacking it? if so which hand or both? where is the other? What is it doing? is it animated? is it a potential obstacle? is it causing the pointer to cut across the scene?
15 will the possessed model animation disorientate the user? eg is a hand or dick coming near the users face and how fast?
16 If the male model sits up how does that effect the scene? if they reach for something how does that effect the animation loops?
17 Do i need hair on the possessed model which might cause visual conflicts without a plugin?
18 do i really need clothing on a vr male model when i cant see it?
19 Is the UI suitable for VR? Is it easy to read or obvious? CAn i reach it?
20 is there movement in the scene while in possession and is that jarring i.e. from position or location ?
21 is the ui still in reach if i move location in the scene?
22 do i want the ui to become hidden on command for added immersion?
23 Can i reset the scene or realign it if it all goes to hell to avoid vr panic
24 have i turned off and hidden all the grab options for all the invisible lights , triggers and audio and editable assets? As i dont want a vr user reaching for a boob and getting a light lol

And after all that... you have to look at every point of the animation of the opposing model and see how it effects the male vr model and vr user at every stage of the loop.

25 Does she bend down or lay on the user (as patricia does) and if so does that cause a glitch if the user is sitting up?
26 does the opposing model reach across where ive put the static arm and get caught? or where the vr user might have aligned themself to ?
27 sex aids lol Is there a dildo or paddle in reach in vr when in possession?
28 Is there a mirror and if so at all times can i see the reflection
29 does the opposing model eyes and body track the vr user in that mirror. Is she targeting the male models head in the mirror from behind or if facing would it be better to have player tracking etc.
30 does your clothing work in vr? How does the user interact with it? removable clothing is always better in vr.
31 music and sound in vr is 10x more intense for better and worse. Think about proximity and levels and do they conflict with the other sound like moaning?
32 how does the scene ends in vr and does my user know when its ended and is that a logical end and did it accomplish the job of getting them off lol and were they able to cum in game ?
33 can the vr user reset easily if they are not finished or do i allow the end action to loop until they make it stop?

....and so much more lol this is the very basic bare min list of general vr points.

Cumfort + performance x IMMERSION = pleasure lol

Ive had sooooo many bad experiences in vam vr due to a total lack of understanding of any of this as much as creators who dont care and those that dont make it for vr but forgot to tell their vr audience haha So i spend a lot of time cleaning up scenes for vr usage and making a few when i have the chance lol

Hope these very basic starting points for all vr creators to consider help someone lol

This is a fantastic list! There are a handful of these I already do because they're important to the desktop experience too (audio, load positions, resets, etc.) But I will absolutely be referencing this for both the desktop and VR experiences going forward.

I'm it shocked that this scene has more problems than some my others. It was my first "big" project and I learned by making a lot of mistakes in this scene in particular. I started with a "dirty" copy of VaM too (see also: WAY too many plugins) which did not help.

I always appreciate this kind of feedback. Truly, your input here is greatly appreciated!

This is a fantastic list! There are a handful of these I already do because they're important to the desktop experience too (audio, load positions, resets, etc.) But I will absolutely be referencing this for both the desktop and VR experiences going forward.

I'm it shocked that this scene has more problems than some my others. It was my first "big" project and I learned by making a lot of mistakes in this scene in particular. I started with a "dirty" copy of VaM too (see also: WAY too many plugins) which did not help.

I always appreciate this kind of feedback. Truly, your input here is greatly appreciated!
HOLD ON TO YOUR HORSES THERE PARDNER!!! lol

....no not more problems haha but its not for vr..you said this. Look at that list haha if youre doing vr then ofcourse there are going to be some issues! and the performance issue...tHAT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING more ambitious... so these arent faults but consequences of complexities .

When you look at some creators best VR scenes they find clever ways to make a complex visually stunning scene work well on all systems but thats why theyre the top people because they can do that. C&G are at the top but rarely bother with such issues as their scenes MELT MY PC lol and that's fine as that is what makes them C&G! haha they go big all the time!
But for the rest of us we need to find ways to make or work as universally approachable as possible to all users....and learn the secret that going big doesnt have to equal big problems for low end users.
Especially if we release for free which should be how all the best scenes as they showcase VAM to new users. We must always ensure the best work is FREE or watch vam never reach its full potential.

I liked this scene alot and it made me sad I had to gutt it and fix it for vr but that doesnt detract from the fact that its a great launching point for many excellent scenes to cum...come! ;)

HOLD ON TO YOUR HORSES THERE PARDNER!!! lol

....no not more problems haha but its not for vr..you said this. Look at that list haha if youre doing vr then ofcourse there are going to be some issues! and the performance issue...tHAT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING more ambitious... so these arent faults but consequences of complexities .

When you look at some creators best VR scenes they find clever ways to make a complex visually stunning scene work well on all systems but thats why theyre the top people because they can do that. C&G are at the top but rarely bother with such issues as their scenes MELT MY PC lol and that's fine as that is what makes them C&G! haha they go big all the time!
But for the rest of us we need to find ways to make or work as universally approachable as possible to all users....and learn the secret that going big doesnt have to equal big problems for low end users.
Especially if we release for free which should be how all the best scenes as they showcase VAM to new users. We must always ensure the best work is FREE or watch vam never reach its full potential.

I liked this scene alot and it made me sad I had to gutt it and fix it for vr but that doesnt detract from the fact that its a great launching point for many excellent scenes to cum...come! ;)
Well sure, but as an IT guy in the real world, I am always looking for places to optimize. If I can get some frames back for VR users with a few small tricks that don't detract from the scene, you better believe I intend to try. I know that I won't be able to please everyone on every piece of hardware, but if I can hit a broad section of the "middle," that should be something I strive for. Your list above may not be possible for every scene, especially since I don't currently have VR, but it doesn't mean that it's worthless. There are a lot of very easy things to consider cleaning up that I hadn't really considered before. Even small improvements can make a world of difference, and if they take very little extra work? Why wouldn't I try to incorporate them.

vamurai updated Patricia DFC with a new update entry:

Some cleanup!

After a couple of recommendations and comments , I have done some cleanup here. First and foremost, I've enabled the softbody physics on the male model which should help with popout problems. Additionally, I've spent a little time in the collider editor on both models which should help with popout problems even more, as well as tame some of the vagina/anus freakout that was happening late in the animation where the penetration angles were especially aggressive. This cleanup also made it so...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Well sure, but as an IT guy in the real world, I am always looking for places to optimize. If I can get some frames back for VR users with a few small tricks that don't detract from the scene, you better believe I intend to try. I know that I won't be able to please everyone on every piece of hardware, but if I can hit a broad section of the "middle," that should be something I strive for. Your list above may not be possible for every scene, especially since I don't currently have VR, but it doesn't mean that it's worthless. There are a lot of very easy things to consider cleaning up that I hadn't really considered before. Even small improvements can make a world of difference, and if they take very little extra work? Why wouldn't I try to incorporate them.
I totally respect that. That is why i provided that list so people who care about their users comfort levels can cater to the needs of vr. I really cant express enough the important of comfort in vr and if you know the history of vr then it has always been comfort even when they had performance which held it back. Working how to be in vr has been far from easy so its understandable that vam creators dont instinctively know though we can all learn from pioneers haha And we still havent solved walking on the spot in vr lol

That "middle" is really smart , as time passes vr users will increase but also our pcs will become more powerful...or they should but due to the world shortages that isnt happening. So i own a 3080 but i cant collect it for another 4 months if im lucky and i bought it last year haha While few of us can even upgrade but more and more are adopting vr due to quest 2 then vam creators would be smart to find a "middle ground" for all where possible without sacrificing artistic integrity and vision.

Exactly! 'WHY WOULDN'T YOU INCORPORATE THEM!' perfectly said. Respect! ;)
That type of talk deserves a follow! lol

Last edited: