Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
zqd785785
Patreon
vamkirin
Vam-Kirin submitted a new resource:

Party time - party time

Big thanks to @dnaddr for the excellent Rina looks Morphs. And, share it for free.
Many thanks to @s p l i n e VR for sharing "CARLA" Texturex for free. I really like the tattoos on the skin of "CARLA", they are so perfect.
"There's a party going on here and you're more than welcome to come" if you like this type of scene. Please leave me a message or comment. grateful.
Thanks to my teacher for making the scene. As for the action and behavior, I will work...

Read more about this resource...

I'm having the same issue as sevenseason, there is no var file to download, just a dependencies list.

720ZV.jpg

All 3 of your scenes look amazing, but there're just too many dead dependencies that cannot be traced anywhere, it's a pity you didn't upload those missing dependencies alongside with your scenes, so we can never replay these wonderful scenes as you did.

Last edited:
I don't know how to solve the dependency problem until now. Do you know how?
View attachment 327617

All 3 of your scenes look amazing, but there're just too many dead dependencies that cannot be traced anywhere, it's a pity you didn't upload those missing dependencies alongside with your scenes, so we can never replay these wonderful scenes as you did.