• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Party time

Vam-Unicorn

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
zqd785785
Patreon
vamkirin
Vam-Kirin submitted a new resource:

Party time - party time

Big thanks to @dnaddr for the excellent Rina looks Morphs. And, share it for free.
Many thanks to @s p l i n e VR for sharing "CARLA" Texturex for free. I really like the tattoos on the skin of "CARLA", they are so perfect.
"There's a party going on here and you're more than welcome to come" if you like this type of scene. Please leave me a message or comment. grateful.
Thanks to my teacher for making the scene. As for the action and behavior, I will work...

Read more about this resource...

I'm having the same issue as sevenseason, there is no var file to download, just a dependencies list.

720ZV.jpg

All 3 of your scenes look amazing, but there're just too many dead dependencies that cannot be traced anywhere, it's a pity you didn't upload those missing dependencies alongside with your scenes, so we can never replay these wonderful scenes as you did.

Last edited:
I don't know how to solve the dependency problem until now. Do you know how?
View attachment 327617

All 3 of your scenes look amazing, but there're just too many dead dependencies that cannot be traced anywhere, it's a pity you didn't upload those missing dependencies alongside with your scenes, so we can never replay these wonderful scenes as you did.

Back
Top Bottom