Dorm Party

Scenes Dorm Party

this scene is an error mess

!> 02:45:02.587 Erica.vamAtom: Erica: setting default controls (init)
!> 02:45:02.590 Male.vamAtom: Male: setting default controls (init)
!> 02:45:02.593 Erica.animator: playing procStandIdle (idle)
!> 02:45:02.596 Erica.builtinPlayer: playing procStandIdle
!> 02:45:02.596 Male.animator: playing procStandIdle (idle)
!> 02:45:02.596 Male.builtinPlayer: playing procStandIdle
!> 02:45:02.597 Camera.animator: playing procStandIdle (idle)
!> 02:45:02.597 Camera.builtinPlayer: playing procStandIdle
!> 02:45:02.657 creating ui
!> 02:45:02.672 cue: running, version 1.1
!> 02:45:02.703 Camera now possessed
!> 02:45:07.571 !![E] morphManager: Male: morph 'Elise Smile (REN)' not found
!> 02:45:07.571 !![E] morphManager: Male: morph 'Mouth Corner Up-Down' not found
!> 02:45:07.571 !![E] morphManager: Male: morph 'PHMMouthCornerUpDown' not found
!> 02:45:07.572 !![E] morphManager: Male: morph 'Stifled1' not found
!> 03:04:11.151 Erica.animator: playing cueSuckFinger (suckFinger)
!> 03:04:11.152 Erica.builtinPlayer: playing cueSuckFinger

This is the Cue plugin log, not the scene's.
If you don't wan to use Cue turn it off and these will go away.

This is the Cue plugin log, not the scene's.
If you don't wan to use Cue turn it off and these will go away.

this isn't error ?

!> 02:45:07.571 !![E] morphManager: Male: morph 'Elise Smile (REN)' not found
!> 02:45:07.571 !![E] morphManager: Male: morph 'Mouth Corner Up-Down' not found
!> 02:45:07.571 !![E] morphManager: Male: morph 'PHMMouthCornerUpDown' not found
!> 02:45:07.572 !![E] morphManager: Male: morph 'Stifled1' not found
!> 03:04:11.151 Erica.animator: playing cueSuckFinger (suckFinger)
!> 03:04:11.152 Erica.builtinPlayer: playing cueSuckFinger

atani updated Dorm Party with a new update entry:

v2 uses the 2023 template

This scene was redone using the 2023 template. If you saw the video in the template page showing how to position persons and atoms, you'll notice some familiarities with this scene ;)

## Notes:
  • you need VaM 1.21 as it uses the VAMStory plugin;
  • built-in female appearance: no point adding more dependencies, use your own appearance presets;
  • quickdress compatible: load and control a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Someone need to make a character/look based on the AI-generated girl in that cover photo for this scene. ;) :p The premises behind this scene sounds interesting, though, so I'll give this a try. :)

Someone need to make a character/look based on the AI-generated girl in that cover photo for this scene. ;) :p The premises behind this scene sounds interesting, though, so I'll give this a try. :)
I know, right? 😍

Scene comes with a built-in look, use one of yours. Scale is 0.94.

@NovaVR
Sorry for the outburst in the review. I still think it's a unfair review, not a rating of the scene and I mention in the description page what to expect in the scene, but I understand your viewpoint.
I had a go at trying to make the AI girl. Not great but also not bad:

Obviously this scene works great for others but I get a mess of VAMStory errors and buttons don't do anything.

!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\ascorad.asco_Expressions.9.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\asco - Expressions\asco - Ugh.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\ascorad.asco_Expressions.9.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\asco - Expressions\asco - Ugh.vmb. Cannot import
!> Could not find morph by uid AshAuryn.AshAuryn_2022_expressions_promo_pack.4:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/2022 Anger 2 Redone.vmi or name 2022 Anger 2 Redone referenced in save file
!> Timeline: The storable float 'geometry 2022 Anger 2 Redone' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error.
!> Timeline: The storable float 'geometry CS_Laine_Frustrated1' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error.
!> Timeline: The storable float 'geometry CS_Laine_Shocked1' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error.
!> Timeline: The storable float 'geometry CS_Paige_Shushing1' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error.
!> VAMStory - Exception caught: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at VAMStoryActionPlugin.VAMStoryAction+StoryAction.UpdateSceneComponents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VAMStoryActionPlugin.VAMStoryAction+StoryAction.CreateActionComponents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VAMStoryActionPlugin.VAMStoryAction+StoryAction..ctor (VAMStoryActionPlugin.VAMStoryAction rootScript, Int32 actionId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VAMStoryActionPlugin.VAMStoryAction.LoadActions () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VAMStoryActionPlugin.VAMStoryAction.OnBundleLoaded (MeshVR.AssetBundleFromFileRequest aRequest) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> VAMStory - Exception caught: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at VAMStoryActionPlugin.VAMStoryAction+StoryAction.UpdateSceneComponents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VAMStoryActionPlugin.VAMStoryAction+StoryAction.CreateActionComponents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VAMStoryActionPlugin.VAMStoryAction+StoryAction..ctor (VAMStoryActionPlugin.VAMStoryAction rootScript, Int32 actionId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VAMStoryActionPlugin.VAMStoryAction.LoadActions () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VAMStoryActionPlugin.VAMStoryAction.OnBundleLoaded (MeshVR.AssetBundleFromFileRequest aRequest) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I'm supposed to have all the dependencies, what's going on?

@BornShooter
If you have VaM 1.21+ and an updated VAMStory, you don't get those errors and everything works.
What's your VaM and VAMStory versions?
Damn, don't know what went wrong - I had an old version of VAMstory. Weird, since I started playing VAM after the last VAMstory update.

Minor stuff: I had to set manually the BJ receiver in the plugin to have it work.

Anyway, thanks and great job on the scene!

VaM can go nuts sometimes, who knows?

The BJ receiver is set to the Male, also no problem there as I just loaded it to confirm. Anyway, doesn't matter, probably another quirk and reloading would have it.

Obviously this scene works great for others but I get a mess of VAMStory errors and buttons don't do anything.

I'm supposed to have all the dependencies, what's going on?
I can help with this. There was an issue with that version of my expressions. Update to the newest version and that first error will go away (y)

Updated to the latest template's features

The latest template brings new features, fixes and improvements, and now this scene also has them.

An overview of changes:
  • Options for facial expressions
  • Groundhog position
  • Long hair friendly surfaces - long hair now spreads over the surface and doesn't sink into
  • Reworked UI for a cleaner scene
  • Plenty of fixes and improvements overall
Enjoy what I hope is now a better scene for immersion with plenty of variations

Naturalis error for Hub version is now fixed - sorry

Turns out I made a mistake and Naturalis was broken for those on version 15 of the plugin, the free Hub version. Sorry, folks 🤦‍♂️
It was a simple fix, but we all want bouncing titties from the start, right?
There was also a small issue with the glute physics toggle in the UI - resolved.

I've set the Naturalis dependency on a strict version (15) to prevent those on higher versions to have the problem in reverse.

Thank you for reporting this problem @KyloMan34
Please...

The BJ does not work and selecting it bricks the scene.
1689080043494.png

1689080096219.png

1689080197332.png

The BJ works, just tried it. It uses a plugin for the movements.
Clicking some other action besides "cum" in the BJ, will not disable this plugin if active. I will update the resource with a failsafe trigger on a scenario like the described. Thanks for reporting.
If you have weird head movements after clicking on another action while on the BJ part, then the plugin does work, but as the movement is random it can be subtle and you didn't wait more than a few seconds until you jumped to something else. The plugin is part of the Female plugins if you want to customize it to wider movements.

Last edited:

Failsafe during BJ action

Failsafe trigger to deactivate plugin

The BJ movements are controlled by a plugin. If you decide to jump to a different action instead of pressing "cum", the plugin continues active and you enter into a extreme contorcionism or horror movie scene. The failsafe trigger deactivates the plugin if you jump away mid-action.

The BJ works, just tried it. It uses a plugin for the movements.
Clicking some other action besides "cum" in the BJ, will not disable this plugin if active. I will update the resource with a failsafe trigger on a scenario like the described. Thanks for reporting.
If you have weird head movements after clicking on another action while on the BJ part, then the plugin does work, but as the movement is random it can be subtle and you didn't wait more than a few seconds until you jumped to something else. The plugin is part of the Female plugins if you want to customize it to wider movements.
I can see her head controller move but insertion is never successful regardless of the model I used.

I've tried countless appearances and rarely had a issue. The aiming is done by Divining Rod and the movements by SilverBJ.
There's nothing to fix from my testing impressions.

Limited updates

This update brings a logicbrick to trigger the next song when the queue is empty, opposed to the previous version that ran in a single music loop where you needed to trigger a button to skip to the next song.
Also some updates on the menu clearing when starting a animation and higher speeds in Groundhog position.

Back
Top Bottom