Orgasm Morphs

Morphs Orgasm Morphs

VamEssentials

Reactions
Patreon
VamEssentials
VamEssentials submitted a new resource:

Orgasm Morphs - 150 Orgasm Morphs (75 Female, 75 Male/Futa) plus some additional orgasm related morphs.

150 Orgasm Morphs (75 Female, 75 Male/Futa) plus some additional orgasm related morphs.

25 Orgasm Morph set with 3 options on each: Eyes Open, Eyes Closed, Eyes Rolled Back for a total of 75 that can be used on Female models and 75 that can be used on Male/Futa models.

View attachment 393165

Since there's a lot of eyes closed morph options, It's recommended to turn off auto blinking before you start testing them out under Auto Behaviors tab / Auto Systems tab / uncheck Auto...

Read more about this resource...

VamEssentials updated Orgasm Morphs with a new update entry:

Version 2 Updates

-All the Orgasm Morphs have been updated to be compatible with Expression Randomizers that support bone morphs. This means you can now use all of them in Silver Expression Tool:

Note: "Expression Randomizer by Extraltodeus" does not allow for Morphs with Bone Morphs to be loaded in as of the current version.

-The morphs have been tested on a number of Female/Male/Futa models and adjusted slightly on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey thank your for your work. The seem not to show up for me. Nowhere... any idea why?

Hey thank your for your work. The seem not to show up for me. Nowhere... any idea why?

You will want to make sure you downloaded the latest version (VamEssentials.Orgasm_Morphs.2.var) as the previous version will not show up / load in there. Double check your add-on packages to make sure it is in there.

You can then find them by going to the Female Morphs or Male Morphs tab and searching "vamessentials" or "orgasm". If you look at the screenshot below you can look at the settings used to find them and compare it to your settings if not showing up.

Important Note:
Show Morph And Pose is selected in the drop down. VAM Expression Randomizers like Silver Expression Tool require Morphs to be converted to Pose Morphs to load them in, so I had to go through and manually update them all. They will all also work like usual with animation triggers on buttons and in Timeline.

You'll see all these have v2 next to their title so will work with Silver Expression Tool.

finding-orgasm-morphs-1.jpg

From there you add Silver Expression Tool plugin to a Person and open the settings. You can then search for "vamessentials" or "orgasm 01" for example in the boxes and it will show up in the drop down lists. Click on each one and it moves it to the top. You then want to be sure to check the box for Active in the top left to turn it on.

Silver Expression Preview 1.png

Last edited:
So I've tried this multiple times and can't get the Morphs to show up in the Silver Expression Tool 7. I've confirmed I have the correct version of the morphs and they do show up in my Female Morphs list, but never in the Silver Expression Tool. Do I need to load something on the person for this to work?
1722193334043.png
1722193353510.png

@MarsStaedler
That's good that they are showing up for you in the Morphs tab, that means they are definitely recognized and working on your system. I tested this on a clean install of VAM before uploading it and downloaded the latest Silver Expression Tool that is on the hub here:
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/silver-expression-tool.3493/

I added it on the plugin tab for the person on a the default VAM scene. Nothing else needs to be added on the person, just that plugin. You then can search "vamessentials" or "orgasm 01" for example and they should show up.

If they are not showing up, make sure you are selecting SilverExpressionTool.cslist.

Silver Expression Preview 4.png

I have a demo scene I am working on uploading so you can check it on that.

I think this might actually be a bug in SilverExpression. I have over 5k Morphs and since there is a limitation in Silver it's not able to locate your morphs.

(I just removed most of my morphs and now I can see these. EIther one of those vars is corrupt OR the sheer number of morphs is a problem. )

Ehm ok, somehow i can find them now.. i just restarted my computer, dont know what that was, but now its ok for me.. Thx

@MarsStaedler @Mopze

Thanks for sharing that info in case someone else experiences that.

Here are some settings you can try out if interested. If you find some better settings with these morphs, possibly even mixing with other morph packs as well, feel free to share a screenshot on this discussion later as it can take some time figuring out good settings and morph combinations to use and it would help others...

Silver Expression Tool Settings
These are some good settings you can use to start off with to test it out. You start by clicking Remove Last on the boxes to clear the default ones out then load in the Orgasm Morphs.

In the example below I added Neutral 01 Open, Neutral 01 Closed, Neutral 01 Rolled to Sequence 2 Group because they will help provide a range against the Sequence 1 Group to be able to see a difference.

Slow Settings

Silver Expression Preview 2.png

Fast Settings

If you want to see the Orgasm Morphs change faster, you can lower the Change Exp Time1 and Change Exp Time2 sliders. Below is an example of some Fast Settings. They move fast enough with the eyes opening, closing and rolling that it could be a replacement option for auto blink or provide slow blink options. These could be fine tuned better but will give you a starting point to see some faster morph changes.

Silver Expression Preview 3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom