Orgasm Animation

Scenes Orgasm Animation

Androinz

Reactions
Patreon
androinz
Androinz submitted a new resource:

Orgasm Animation - Standalone version of an orgasm animation I've created for one of my scenes.

View attachment 265843
View attachment 265844
View attachment 265883

Orgasm Animation
Watch your favorite babes tremble in pleasure.

An orgasm animation exported from a scene exclusively released on my Patreon page...​

Read more about this resource...

Hey @Androinz, since timeline is used here, is it possible to be able to use this animation in other scenes and trigger the orgasm as needed? This is insane and now a very very high lofty top scene out of a 1000+ I've either made or downloaded over the last 5 years, a full-on hard mind blow job here. I went, after seeing this one, and sub'd so hard you should have felt the shock wave.....BTW, have you tried anything AI personality/voice for ultra realism? If not, please consider, you absolutely have the mind and capability to pull off the most realistic AI VAM has ever witnessed 🙏

Hey @Androinz, since timeline is used here, is it possible to be able to use this animation in other scenes and trigger the orgasm as needed? This is insane and now a very very high lofty top scene out of a 1000+ I've either made or downloaded over the last 5 years, a full-on hard mind blow job here. I went, after seeing this one, and sub'd so hard you should have felt the shock wave.....BTW, have you tried anything AI personality/voice for ultra realism? If not, please consider, you absolutely have the mind and capability to pull off the most realistic AI VAM has ever witnessed 🙏

You can export the animation from Timeline and then import it into any scene. But, there is a but...

Some morph values are under 0.000 or above 1.000 so you need to increase range value of some morphs, by using poses or triggering them by other means.

The animation is handcrafted so it comes with the pose, facial expressions and everything. If you want only the shaking effect, you need to remove all other targets from Timeline before exporting and leave the morphs only. That way you can blend this orgasm animation with every animation out there, if you know what you are doing.

As for the animation itself... It takes like 10 minutes to create and it's part of a larger scene with lots of other stuff going on. The real time consuming part is triggers, buttons, compatibility, putting in things I forgot, lighting and making everything look good, deciding on a pose, deciding on the context of situation, being mindful of performance, making things compatible with sounds etc.

have you tried anything AI personality/voice for ultra realism?

I've already used AI voice for Belline in my latest publicly released scene, Expensive Vacation. If you are talking about something more advanced, I think I already have a lot in my plate and have different plans for the future.

I could create a very specific & compatible orgasm animation using layers & segments and all the other amazing options present in Timeline, so that you can load it into any scene, on any model with any position, without much issues. But I'm just working on new scenes...

I've released this one as a standalone animation because it was requested frequently.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom