Question Options for changing audio sources

H37IX

Reactions
Are there any options for changing and selecting extra audio sources? I have tried the LFE Mic source plugin which just freezes / crashes vam when I try to change audio sources on the second person. I'm using just the standard start mic for person one. Another option would be to have an empty listening to audio input 2 so I can trigger with it? Atoms only seem to have start mic but no way to select which mic. Speaker and other audio sources seem to be only for clips. I see LFE plugin checks for whether or not its on person atom, are there other atoms with audio listeners I can use for this purpose other than camera?

Ok, so you mean for sound to go in VAM and not a source in VAM for sound.
No idea then, but take a look at MacGruber's resources, maybe he has something there.

Upvote 0
I was able to get it working using a WDM device driver instead of the VAIO ones from my Matrix output. Going to see if this works tonight, if not, I may just code something custom. Didn't see anything from good ol mac either unfortunately. I will use Acid's dev tools later to see what namespaces and obj's are avail for use.

edit::: booo... it just crashed and crashed over and over again tonight even trying the same inputs with everything else turned off so i can make sure that nothing was holding onto the driver.... ill see if i can just do something custom.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom