Question How to find "hidden" light sources

Sizzle

Reactions
I usually modify the lighting of some scenes to make them more to my liking, the problem is that sometimes I can't find specific light sources. When I turn on "Toggle Targets", no more light bulb icons appear, but there are still light sources.

1699270022835.png

Where I indicated with arrows there are supposed to be light sources, which add that pink/purple light. But there is no light bulb icon. Does anyone know how I could modify those light sources?

Some assets may have baked in light that you can not change. Have you tried going into the scene lighting tab from the main menu. You can adjust light levels there i usually bump down the camera exposure if things are too bright. You can also boost specular to get neat glow effects.

ps. you can click the arrow button , I think it is the select item button. This will give you a list of all atoms in the scene. You can check the align on select box then an item in the list and you will face the selected item. I find this helps track down lights in a scene with8 lots of atoms.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom