Open fridge assets or environment with an open fridge.

JustTrying

Reactions
I have some fun ideas with it, is there one already? If not, could someone make one or tell me how to do it myself?

Thanks in advance, dudes.

I don't know any from memory. But I would encourage everyone with a little of knowledge to make use of the tutorals and do a Unity asstet import yourself. Its not that difficult.
Maybe if you could find a ready made open fridge object in a copyright free version, some people would consider to quickly import this for you. Making one from scratch is a lot of work and therefore most likely would not be for free.

I was bored, you were lucky.

I did you a fridge. It didn't take long, as mentioned you should learn to do this yourself as it's not hard. If anybody can be bothered to do the scripting the doors open and close. I lost ALL my scripting work when my old PC was stolen and can't be bothered to go through working it out again at this point.

I was bored, you were lucky.

I did you a fridge. It didn't take long, as mentioned you should learn to do this yourself as it's not hard. If anybody can be bothered to do the scripting the doors open and close. I lost ALL my scripting work when my old PC was stolen and can't be bothered to go through working it out again at this point.

Thank you dude, that's awesome.
Do you know any place I can find a tutorial or somewhat to learn?

Thanks again!

Thank you dude, that's awesome.
Do you know any place I can find a tutorial or somewhat to learn?

Thanks again!
There are tutorials on the hub here. The most important thing to know is to use a specific version of Unity,
Unity 2018.1.9f2
ONLY use that version if you want to avoid troubles. There are a few Unity settings that need adjusting but mostly it's just importing the asset, making sure the textures work and exporting the assetbundle.

Ok, I got REALLY bored and you got REALLY lucky.
It's now got a script to open and close the doors!!!!
There is a slider for each the top and bottom door. The fridge loads in at the 90degree open state. You can then move the sliders to change the door position.
That was fun. I needed to get back into working out the script stuff anyway, so good practice.

Back
Top Bottom