Question not getting reviewed by patreon. what should I do?

iLove1O1

Reactions
I submitted a patreon page for publish but it's under review for a week. Is there any other way to get support :(

in my case i think it was like 1-2 days but that was months ago. i remember talking with someone that was having the same delay as you and i think the issue was that he edited/updated the page after submitting it for review. I think they send it to the back of the queue or intentionally delay it if you do that.

other than that, maybe make sure you don't have nudity as public posts. good luck with your project!

Upvote 0
in my case i think it was like 1-2 days but that was months ago. i remember talking with someone that was having the same delay as you and i think the issue was that he edited/updated the page after submitting it for review. I think they send it to the back of the queue or intentionally delay it if you do that.

other than that, maybe make sure you don't have nudity as public posts. good luck with your project!
thanks, you are absolutely right for all. I edited after submitted for review and NSFW content on posts also on cover banner. today, I recreated new patron account with fresh new email address, not created all those mistakes again and account approved within two hours. thanks for all your help :)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom