None of my plugins are working.

FreeMaster69

Reactions
I recently recovered my install of VAM using tenorshare but none of the plugins are working but everything else does (including none plugin .var files). This is the message I get on every plugin.

!> Compile of MacGruber.LogicBricks.14:/Custom/Scripts/MacGruber/LogicBricks/MacGruber_RandomSound.cslist failed. Errors:

Please help, thanks.

I don't know what tenorshare is. You should run a core check in vam_updater.exe, probably something's missing or corrupt.
See also that your VaM folder doesn't have weird permissions set to it or is in a special folder like /Users/ or Program Files/

Thanks for reply. I have checked core, installed different versions and I've been using vam for years and accidentaly deleted the whole folder, I then used tenorshare 4ddig program to recover the deleted files/folders and everything seems to work except the plugins. even if i download new plugins they don't work either.

Also when I download a new vam altogether it comes up with fatal error at roughly 90% of install that stops it from completing. I have been using vam for years and never had these issues

When even a new install of VaM doesn't work, something is clearly wrong. Likely this "tenorshare 4ddig", whatever that is, messed up your filesystem.
See if there is a tool of your harddrive manafacturer that can scan/repair the disk. Otherwise it can be worth a try to backup your files to another drive, then do a clean format and put the files back and hope the files will work again.

When even a new install of VaM doesn't work, something is clearly wrong. Likely this "tenorshare 4ddig", whatever that is, messed up your filesystem.
See if there is a tool of your harddrive manafacturer that can scan/repair the disk. Otherwise it can be worth a try to backup your files to another drive, then do a clean format and put the files back and hope the files will work again.
Thanks for the suggestions I didn't think of checking the ssd. I'll check this out and get back to you on this.

Back
Top Bottom