Amount of packages are not showing on launch

ngovandang

Reactions
Hello
Currently my VAM is encountering an issue that never happened before
Whenever I launch VAM, there will be a bunch of packages will not be loaded by the game, I have to go to Add-on Package Manager and click "Rescan Packages" everytime I launch VAM.
Is this normal?
I also notice there are packages with red line "package had content issues when built. May not work properly" even I have all references.

Seems to be a faulty package that breaks the scanning process.
You'll need to go to the Error log and find which one it is, or by moving out and in some VARs to find the bad one.

Seems to be a faulty package that breaks the scanning process.
You'll need to go to the Error log and find which one it is, or by moving out and in some VARs to find the bad one.
the error code is

!> Exception during package refresh System.ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,MVR.FileManagement.VarFileEntry].Add (System.String key, MVR.FileManagement.VarFileEntry value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVR.FileManagement.FileManager.RegisterPackage (System.String vpath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVR.FileManagement.FileManager.Refresh () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
Yap, seems to be a poorly packaged/downloaded VAR. Nothing I can do to help you, you'll need to find it somehow.
I suggest moving out half your VARs to another folder, run VAM and see if it error comes up. If it does it's in that group, if not it's in the other group. And so on until you find the package (hopefully a single package).

Back
Top Bottom