VaM not loading on VR headset

AlpineStrex

Reactions
Hi guys,

Having an issue since I upgraded from my HTC Vive to the Vive pro 2.

When I load the app (VR mode) via launcher or shortcut it will load on my monitor rather than the headset but it will look distorted (pics attached) and just load forever on the actual headset.

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue or know how to fix it.

Its installed on my local drive C:\Games - I haven't had issues running it before in that location.

All other games/apps work fine except VaM. If it can't be fixed can someone let me know how to reinstall and save all the things I've installed thus far? Thank you in advance :)!

Attachments

• VAM issue.png
    VAM issue.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Vamm issue VR view.png
    Vamm issue VR view.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
Hi guys,

Having an issue since I upgraded from my HTC Vive to the Vive pro 2.

When I load the app (VR mode) via launcher or shortcut it will load on my monitor rather than the headset but it will look distorted (pics attached) and just load forever on the actual headset.

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue or know how to fix it.

Its installed on my local drive C:\Games - I haven't had issues running it before in that location.

All other games/apps work fine except VaM. If it can't be fixed can someone let me know how to reinstall and save all the things I've installed thus far? Thank you in advance :)!
Try deleting the pref.json (move out of VAM dir to save it) and it will remake it. Sometimes this fixes it for me.

Back
Top Bottom