Question Non perspective side and front view face

Delta

Reactions
Hello,

I am wondering how to make two non-perspective view panels, of a face front and face side view. This could help me when creating a face when using reference images. I recon this could be possible with two camera’s one viewing the front of the model and one on the side, but how do I get it non-perspective?

I assume you don't mean orthogonal by non-perspective, just 2d:

the simplest solution IMO is to use the window camera and have a button that rotates the model 90 degrees left or right (you can use pose presets or my aeternum tools > dynamic position plugin). doing multiple cameras is much more complicated and it will cost you performance. You can set those buttons to also switch what reference image you're showing too. So you could do a perfect screen split camera vs reference and buttons under the images to switch the angle & reference image. You can move around the display camera atom (the 2d panel that shows what the window camera is capturing) and rescale it too

Upvote 0
Hello,

I am wondering how to make two non-perspective view panels, of a face front and face side view. This could help me when creating a face when using reference images. I recon this could be possible with two camera’s one viewing the front of the model and one on the side, but how do I get it non-perspective?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom