"No support" warning for resources whose creator is not active on the Hub anymore

atani

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
atani12.gitlab.io
As people who share resources leave the Hub they will no longer provide support if someone asks for it in the resource's Discussion area.
I was thinking there could be some sort of scheduled routine that could check the last activity of a user who has resources on the hub and add a post in the resource's discussion area, saying that the creator is not active and no support is provided, or something of the sort. Perhaps the "not active" status could be having the last Hub login being over one year for example.

Thanks

As people who share resources leave the Hub they will no longer provide support if someone asks for it in the resource's Discussion area.
I was thinking there could be some sort of scheduled routine that could check the last activity of a user who has resources on the hub and add a post in the resource's discussion area, saying that the creator is not active and no support is provided, or something of the sort. Perhaps the "not active" status could be having the last Hub login being over one year for example.

Thanks
I will put this in my "good suggestions from atani" box on Trello. 💕

Back
Top Bottom