Question No Anal collision for male characters?

ryulee1996

Reactions
Are there no anus collision for the male character? Why is there only anal collision for the female and not for the male too? Wonder if someone is gonna make a anus collision mesh for the male or futa characters.

Last edited:
Oh, it's not just me!? That's a relief, except I was pretty sure at one point they did work, but I tried testing anal on some of my futa characters and it doesn't work at all. Personally, I think there's no excuse for why there isn't any universal anal collision. I'll be looking around for a solution...

Upvote 0
I have found that there is a morph called "openxxl" that is included in vam but if you have any .var's that include it then it breaks the male anus
and the only way i've found to fix it is to delete it from every .var that contains it which is too much work so I'm just stuck with broken asses

Upvote 0
I was having an issue in this same area today. Are you having issues entering so to speak? I found a fix for me that worked. I installed the collider editor plugin (sorry I don't know who created it). I edited the colliders to make the anus colliders to size 0.01 (there are two), next weirdly enough I edited the vagina x2 colliders to 0.01 as well. Who would have thought the male had these :). Making the vagina colliders visible showed me what the issue was. Save the preset for future use. Works for me, I hope this helps someone.

Upvote 0
I was having an issue in this same area today. Are you having issues entering so to speak? I found a fix for me that worked. I installed the collider editor plugin (sorry I don't know who created it). I edited the colliders to make the anus colliders to size 0.01 (there are two), next weirdly enough I edited the vagina x2 colliders to 0.01 as well. Who would have thought the male had these :). Making the vagina colliders visible showed me what the issue was. Save the preset for future use. Works for me, I hope this helps someone.

Interesting, so did you change the radius to 0.01, or the height, or both?

Upvote 0
After hours of trying to figure it out, I finally have some conclusion on this
The plugin is https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/collider-editor.183/ from Acid Bubbles
You'll need to choose the Anus option in the "Group" section then adjust the Radius & Height section so the cock of the Top can fit the hole of the Bottom, there's no exact number for it, it's just a try and see what fits depending on the cock size of the top.
You will not need to do anything with the Vagina option or if you want to make sure there is only 1 hole/place for the cock to go in then match the number you put down on the Anus to the Vagina so the "space" for Vagina is merged into the Anus and the cock has nowhere to go but there lol.

Hope this will be clear enough to understand for newbies like myself who has just begun learning the rope.

I was about to quit this software out of this frutration but thanks for this fix, there is hope again :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry, I'm not the greatest communicaor. I should have said that I changed anus and vagina collisoins to radius to 0.01, as you say something like 0.01 to 0.02 or what ever suits your needs. It's not perfect but I can live with this. Thanks to Acidbubbles plugin we are able to round this.

Upvote 0
There is also another "work around way" that might be helpful is posing the scene with the bottom being a girl, let the top do anal with her to place the cock in place then in the appreance preset change her to your chosen bottom, that way you might not need to use a collider.

Upvote 0
So after a bunch of frustration trying to figure this out. I have more "work around way" to make the gay penetration works, well not perfectly but it's better than nothing
. TURN OFF "auto male genital/anus morphs" in the Auto Behavior tab, in most cases it will push the dick out of the anus instead of allowing it to go in.
. In the Morph/Anus section, try using all the morph to open the hole of the bottom as big as possible. IMPORTANT: Find the "More space AG2" morph in the Morph/hip section to extend the space between the cheeks so your boy can have a beautiful open hole :).
. When posing the top & bottom together, check the Freeze Physics in Control & Physics 1 tab so both are freezed and you can easily align the penis & the hole without any resistance (there will be a lot of them when you want to put the penis inside the hole if you do not check this option). After you put the penis DEEP into the hole so it won't slide out, you can unfreeze both.
. Use only Timeline to very carefully animate. When you animate, try not to make the penis slide out of the hole completely or you will have to be back from the start since there's no undo button. Save the scene as often as you can. REMEMBER it only takes one wrong pull that make the penis slide out of the hole then everything you build from the start will be completely distroyed :)

I have to admit I encounter more frustration than I should using this software since it looks like it doesn't allow gay penetration and also extremely lack of possibilities for users who are interested in the male characters in morphs, clothing, etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Even the update that came out not long ago, didn't update the male collision like I'm so upset. No collision for the male breast like the female breast and still not anus collision for the male like the female has. -_-

Upvote 0
for breasts you might be able to use my extratriggers plugin. unless the breasts on male have no collision at all?! never gave them a squeeze

for anus technically you could use collision trigger atoms and link them to the pelvis or the hip but you'll have to set filter to something, dildo/another person. if you leave the collision trigger unfiltered it will be triggered all the time since it will be inside the person. i think.

Upvote 0
for breasts you might be able to use my extratriggers plugin. unless the breasts on male have no collision at all?! never gave them a squeeze

for anus technically you could use collision trigger atoms and link them to the pelvis or the hip but you'll have to set filter to something, dildo/another person. if you leave the collision trigger unfiltered it will be triggered all the time since it will be inside the person. i think.
I know all about the collision trigger like it's still not that perfect for the anus for the male like I really want the developer who made this game just add the collision for the males already so I don't have to use the collision trigger since this plugin kind of annoys me.

Upvote 0
What group? Can you specifically say where this group is?
That's one of the selection in the plugin I menioned in the post. But after messing around with it a bit more, it doesn't really solve the problem as well as I want it to be so I move on the method mentioned in my last post which is the best solution I can find so far.

Upvote 0
So much more lovin is needed in this whole area! There needs to be better anal collision, butt physics and more. Currently Acid Bubbles Collider Editor https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/collider-editor.183/ and Vinput AutoThruster/AutoGensThruster https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/autothruster-autogensthruster.14513/ help a lot. Sometimes a combination of all three works best.

• Collider Editor - I found disabling collision all around the pelvis area and slowly turning on and fine tuning size/position gets it just right. Save templates for reuse so you don't have to keep doing this.
  • AutoThruster/AutoGensThruster - Really helps with angles and position and works with timeline plugin.
For physics which IMO brings a lot of life into scenes... the best I found were some subscenes that simulated male butt jiggle but using collision triggers with start/end actions as animation patterns gave better results (as I could animate any favorited morph). Still robotic as seen in this quick dirty example (if only I could have it randomize end geometry value in animation steps)...

Upvote 0
I think there were plans to improve this for male/futa characters butt area. However best thing you can do now is spread the word and let the developers know the interest for it. They seem to be more active on discord. We need an idea form to vote or show interest on instead.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom