Question Minimize collision with characters

Aminator

Reactions
There are a couple problems I keep running in to. First I keep getting tangled up in the other character just from minor movements. Can I fix this by locking body parts like feet or hips etc?
Or if there's not a lot of interaction can turn collisions off for the possessed character?

Also whether I use embody or not I keep possessing the character and finding the legs bent or the character keels right over. I try to adjust it on the fly but it seems like I always end up back in a hunched over situation.

This always happens when I'm in embody and activate the preset with leap motion hands.

Any tips for getting past these issues?

If you want to lock certain body nodes you can use the Atom Control options: https://hub.virtamate.com/wiki/atom_control_tab/
Whether this is the right solution for your problem it depends on what is causing the entaglement.

For embody, did you run the wizard to test if your VR headset settings are correct?
I don't have Leap Motion to help there, but I was wondering that if you don't have your Leap Motion device connected would you also have the same embody problems as stated?

Upvote 0
If I lock all the body parts does that mean the character animation will work fine and if the player accidentally nudges a body part out of alignment it'll go back to the correct position once the player moves?

Im using a Quest 2 and I think the embody with leap motion might not work.
I'm trying to do a gientesa scene but it's tricky because the player height has to be changed and also the eye distance otherwise it'll just feel like the player is short rather then small.

Upvote 0
See the gifs in the link I shared, it shows what each control does. If in doubt, try them on the scene.

I'm assuming you have Leap motion hardware and not thinking it's a Quest feature. As I have neither I don't know, so do check Embody documentation and if not specific then ask AcidBubbles, the plugin creator, at his discord. Acidbubbles has a scene with a gigantess theme, might be useful to analyse.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom