Newbie help fixing morph (thigh in thigh gap area hollowing out) and general question on sim enabled physics looking weird

rirodi

Reactions
Hey everyone. Trying to learn how to work with creating and editing bodies and wondering if anyone might know how to target this area on the model:

Preset_model-thigh-prob1-edit.jpg

I thought this just might be a necessary evil for how the structure of the models works, but for comparison, here's another model where this doesn't occur:

Preset_model-thigh-ref.jpg

In playing with the morphs, it seems likely that every model might have completely different names and labels, but just curious if anyone might be able to point me in the right direction as to what I can target to prevent that area collapsing. I've tried looking through the almost 900 pages of morphs, but as you can imagine, that's just too much of a time commitment. Hopeful that someone else has run into this one in their tinkering.

Also, as a general question which I might ask in a different thread if no one pops in here to answer: is there a way to fix clothing hovering really far beyond the glutes? This happens on all models, but some are much worse. It's almost like the mesh has invisible balloons hanging off of it. Of course this only happens with sim enabled, but you don't want to have to keep that turned off on everything. Makes a lot of really good stuff basically unusable, as it doesn't hug the shape of the butt and hips, just exaggerates it to a cartoonish extent. Here's an on-off of a model:

Preset_mesh-trouble2.jpg

Preset_mesh-trouble1.jpg

I've tried tweaking some of the physics options, such as distance, but it behaves as if there's a solid element there preventing any adjustments in the butt area specifically.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Hey, thanks atani. That's really helpful. I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom