New user banned or left?

murn

Reactions
Patreon
murn4O4
Fran Healy He Left GIF by Travis

Ok, so at times I do I think I imagine stuff but I'm very sure I saw this shit and I just want to know what happened lol.
There was a recent user that I'm sure was their first model posting. His presentation was really good and he/they spoke of something like bringing great presentations of models together with fashion and style.
The model came with like three sets of clothing(from the community) like a work outfit, evening and a casual set also. I think I saw the post yesterday but I was not really on the site to check it out...I just wanted to give user some likes but seems to not exist...

Likely it was pirated content from some other creator.
E.g. check this thread...might have been something similar. Happens rather frequently, I would guess, as the same people just try again under a different username.

Likely it was pirated content from some other creator.
E.g. check this thread...might have been something similar. Happens rather frequently, I would guess, as the same people just try again under a different username.
Well, if they had been banned and starts to be vocal about it then at some point we'll see it posted in the thread.

Was it panchito?
The user is still here but with no resources anymore. I think it may have been to reduce the dependencies in the look, but I'm just guessing.

Was it panchito?
The user is still here but with no resources anymore. I think it may have been to reduce the dependencies in the look, but I'm just guessing.
If that's the one, it was a look with 75 dependencies. Perhaps he realized how cumbersome this was and pulled it back into the shop for retooling.

Back
Top Bottom