Need Help Getting CanvasButton plugin to work in VR mode

VamEssentials

Reactions
Patreon
VamEssentials
Is there anyone here that can help get CanvasButton plugin to work in VR mode? I messaged multiple people and they confirmed it does not work in VR mode. When I load a desktop version that works in VR mode, it loads locked to my face view with some of the UI loading outside of the face view range and I can't click on them or look to click on them as it moves when I move my headset. I tried going into settings while in VR and moving Pos X/Y/Z with living buttons on and off and it does not move the menu. I need it to either move to the side like VamStoryAction or stay on top like the VAM Main UI does. It works great in desktop mode to stay on top but in VR it does not create a usable UI. I posted in the thread for it but received no response.

This is an example scene I found on the hub. The buttons work in desktop mode but are not displayed in VR mode. I have the same issue on a scene I am working on with them not displaying in VR mode:

This is another scene I tested and see it does not work on that one in VR mode and has had users post in the thread mentioning it not working for them either. When I load this in VR mode on my Quest 2, the menu buttons in the top left and right that toggle drop down options load outside of the viewing range. As you look up they move up higher so you can never look at them and use them as well. This is the same problem I have on a scene I am working on...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom