• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Is there a Plugin to easily transition the state of clothing from one value to another?

kalapada

Reactions
Basically what I am trying to accomplish is take a clothing item and have it gradually transition from a defined low Surface Offset to a higher defined Surface offset, but do so gradually so it shows the transformation process, rather than some Plugins that just seems to pop it into place with no middle ground between the 2 values.

I've tried JayJayWon ActRandomizer and everlaster FloatParamRandomizerEE in the hopes they could accomplish this with a gradual curve setting but it just seems to bounce around the 2 values, never settling on the higher value and stopping. Is there an easy way to accomplish this sort of thing? I'm just starting to delve into messing around with Plugins so am hoping there is something out there that can do that that I'm just not privy to.

I am not sure what you mean by "detailed surface offset" on a clothing item but did you try to use the in built method. Here is a simple animation pattern logic I am using from time to time if I want to fade something specific in&out. It is bascially only a line function but should do the trick. Good side is you can expand the triggers to an infinite number.

Hope this helps :)

trans1.jpg

trans2.jpg

Hm it looks like it can work through transition triggers, specifying the starting offset value and ending offset value. Now I guess it is just a matter of figuring out how to animate it to trigger it on demand :LOL: one step at a time I suppose. Thanks for the insight.

Hm it looks like it can work through transition triggers, specifying the starting offset value and ending offset value. Now I guess it is just a matter of figuring out how to animate it to trigger it on demand :LOL: one step at a time I suppose. Thanks for the insight.

This is actually even more simple. If you set up the "call animation trigger" to reset the animation + pause the animation like I tried to display in the pics you only need a UI button now and throw in the trigger to "unpause" the animation. Btw of course use an other animation trigger or an empty atom the animation pattern is controlling.

What happens once ypu push the button now is the animation will unpause, the controlled atom (An other collision trigger or an empty atom) runns down the animation line and calls on its way trigger 1 and and trigger 2. In the end it touches the call reset trigger and is thrown back to 0 + being paused until you press the button again.

A running method in my scenes if I need it

Back
Top Bottom