NE Scenes

JoyBoy

Featured Contributor
Reactions
JoyBoy submitted a new resource:

NE Scenes - My attempt in using only Timeline to create scenes.

Animated scene creation by JoyBoy.My attempt in using only Timeline to create scenes.

The blowjob scene was partly difficult to create due to the morphs I used for the expressions. Something was wrong with the morphs, so I was getting errors when I used the stop button but I figured a way to bypass it. Please let me know if there's a problem I missed.

View attachment 15620[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

JoyBoy updated NE Scenes with a new update entry:

Update 3

Uploading the .var file to the hub for direct download.
  • Updated to the latest Timeline.
  • I fixed the blowjob scene as best I can.
  • Hopefully, it works now, and you can switch female character looks without it crashing.
  • Also, now the reset button just resets the animation and doesn’t reload the scene.

Read the rest of this update entry...

JoyBoy updated NE Scenes with a new update entry:

Update 2

Update to the hub with hosted dependencies!
  • Update to the latest Timeline v.203
  • Fixed the blowjob scene as best I can.
  • Hopefully, it works now, and you can switch female character looks without it crashing.
  • Also, now the reset button on the BJ scene just resets the animation and doesn’t reload the scene.

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi. great scene! on the bj scene there are 4 AshAuryn pose morphs used. They are all brow and upper face based morphs. none of them control the lips/mouth. can you tell me what is controlling the lips/mouth. i want to change that when i swap out the person since they don't translate well on my preferred model. thanks!

hi. great scene! on the bj scene there are 4 AshAuryn pose morphs used. They are all brow and upper face based morphs. none of them control the lips/mouth. can you tell me what is controlling the lips/mouth. i want to change that when i swap out the person since they don't translate well on my preferred model. thanks!
I think I used the pucker (REN) morph
I added it here in the trigger1
Screenshot 2020-12-02 151325.jpg

Back
Top Bottom