• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

NavgatePlayInVam

Plugins NavgatePlayInVam 1.2a

PluginIdea

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
PluginIdea submitted a new resource:

NavgatePlayInVamEarly - a easy plug-in to improve the gameplay of VAM

I am working on a simple plug-in to improve the gameplay of VAM.

😘 😘
If you like my content, you can support me at patreon,
This will push me to create more, better and more interesting content.
my patreon link
😘 😘

You can Move freely in VAM (navigation movement, manual control movement) to improve the playability of VAM.
In my idea, I can also do a lot of interesting...

Read more about this resource...

The arrow keys are working in desktop mode, but nothing happens when I click the floor in desktop or VR mode. Tried resetting pose, deleting and loading a new person, and deleting/loading floor.

Unfortunately, the plugin still has a huge problem. Once it's loaded, it can't be turned off, so the person can't move. Neither with the timeline nor manual

Can we use triggers to switch between NavigatePlay and Edit mode? I haven't been able to test the update yet is all, was just wondering how easy it would be to incorporate automation.

I've tried everything, how can I use the timeline to make the person walk from a to b?

I've tried everything, how can I use the timeline to make the person walk from a to b?

I don't think that's the intended use of the plugin, all the plugin does is let you move a person. All the update with Timeline does is allow you to switch between Navigate mode and Edit mode, essentially lets you either move the person or lets you animate in Timeline. Not currently to animate movement via Timeline.

I don't think that's the intended use of the plugin, all the plugin does is let you move a person. All the update with Timeline does is allow you to switch between Navigate mode and Edit mode, essentially lets you either move the person or lets you animate in Timeline. Not currently to animate movement via Timeline.

Will it come that you can let the person walk from a to b with the timeline?

Will it come that you can let the person walk from a to b with the timeline?
Due to the Timeline mechanism.
It is a bit difficult to move correctly through Timeline.
It can be forced to change the displacement to move, but it is prone to incoordination.

Due to the Timeline mechanism.
It is a bit difficult to move correctly through Timeline.
It can be forced to change the displacement to move, but it is prone to incoordination.

I don't know how the plugin works in terms of it's code, but would it be possible to have the plugin make a person atom walk to a predefined location on trigger input? So for example, pressing a button makes the person atom walk to a predefined set of coordinates that we can set ourselves?

If we can switch between NavigatePlay and Edit mode via a trigger, and make the desired person atom walk to a predefined location via trigger it would massively open up the possibilities with this plugin.

For example, the player could control the person atom's movement in NavigatePlay and when they walk into a collision trigger zone it would automatically switch into Edit mode and then an animation would play via Timeline. At the end of the animation there would be a Trigger which would then automatically switch the plugin back into NavigatePlay mode giving the player control over movement again.

I don't know how the plugin works in terms of it's code, but would it be possible to have the plugin make a person atom walk to a predefined location on trigger input? So for example, pressing a button makes the person atom walk to a predefined set of coordinates that we can set ourselves?

If we can switch between NavigatePlay and Edit mode via a trigger, and make the desired person atom walk to a predefined location via trigger it would massively open up the possibilities with this plugin.

For example, the player could control the person atom's movement in NavigatePlay and when they walk into a collision trigger zone it would automatically switch into Edit mode and then an animation would play via Timeline. At the end of the animation there would be a Trigger which would then automatically switch the plugin back into NavigatePlay mode giving the player control over movement again.
Thank you for your advice.
It's totally possible.

Yes, I desperately need this plug to let me trigger walking from point a to point b via animation trigger. @PluginIdea I don't think you realize how valuable your plugin will become to the community once this is possible :) Yes excited for this!

Yes, I desperately need this plug to let me trigger walking from point a to point b via animation trigger. @PluginIdea I don't think you realize how valuable your plugin will become to the community once this is possible :) Yes excited for this!
I'm glad you like it. I will continue to complete these functions.
I also have some customization work at patreon, if you want to support me :) .

PluginIdea updated NavgatePlayInVamEarly with a new update entry:

This is a Big Update

This is a major update to this free plug-in and is a relatively stable version.
Note: subsequent versions and support of this plug-in will be charged.
Newly added features:
1. Add a new path creation function (hold down Alt and click the left mouse button to create it).
2. Based on the path you created, you can specify the character target through the event.
3. You can now control the character's mode (edit mode / navigation mode) through events.

Read the rest of this update entry...

sobald ich das mit der Timeline nutzen kann werde ich sofort Unterstützer, kann also noch nichts damit anfangen

PluginIdea updated NavgatePlayInVamEarly with a new update entry:

NavgatePlay Update : Bugfix + HangOut Mode

This later direction will develop into a behavior tree-like editing plug-in (you can make advanced AI), as one of my supporters did, but it will take time.
The content of this time:
1. Fix a bug that can't navgate in VR mode because I didn't test it enough.
2.Optimize the movement speed of characters.
3. Added a hangOut mode.
After entering the hangOut mode, the character will move freely in a simple and random manner within a specified range...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom